Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
⚀⚅ Cayden's Caravan [Closed] ⚀⚅ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:33 pm
Lotto Updated: 6/19
Lotto is up to: User Image

Total tickets purchased: User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The shop is currently: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The name's Cayden and welcome to my little traveling caravan. I have a wide range of items in stock for you today. I can see that many of you will be returning customers, judging from the amount of weaponry you all have. I'll let you in on a little secret. I make appearances here and there, throughout the lands, but I'm only open for business when I come by, so you have to purchase what you need while I'm around. Who knows when you'll see me next. When I got my [Open] sign up, that means I'm here and able to sell, like-wise... when it says [Closed], I'm no where to be found. My stock can change as well, but usually I simply add to it, rather than removing things from it, except when I have only one of the item.

To conduct business, simply post your request here in this thread, along with the name of the character it's going to and I'll take care of it for you. You may use these items in the RP itself, as that's where we are. When you purchase an item, I'll ship it to that character. I post in the RP itself the delivery. So you can only use the item once it's been delivered. I don't do the deliveries myself, as that would be dangerous, but one of my contacts will deliver it for me. The items do not have to stay with you, you may trade them to other people if you wish to. My costs are those shiny little Dragons, so if you don't got any, you're outta luck. I also do repairs on damaged weaponry and other things, simply post your needs and I'll see what I can do... for a moderate fee of course... it ranges from 5-10 Dragons, depending on the repair. You may ask me questions at your leisure, that's free, from your good pal Cayden. When I leave, all other posts in this thread will be removed, so I can cover my tracks.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I also have a couple games of chance that you might be interested in.

One involves dice (no... not the explosive ones), lying (which I've never done in my entire life), and your Dragons on the line for a chance to win my own (assuming you have any skill in lying). If you win, I'll pay you exactly what you wager, so you have a chance to double or lose whatever you risk. The rules are posted right after all the items. If it sounds like your thing, post a Challenge in this thread and your wager in Dragons.

The other, The Caravan Lotto, costs 500 gold per ticket. You may purchase one ticket per day. You can purchase a ticket even when the Caravan is closed. To purchase a ticket, simply send a trade of 500 gold to x- Elci -x, the guild Mascot. Then send a PM to Jade Ralden, the guild Vice Captain, stating that you sent the trade along with your choice of a three digit number. Example PM: 'I sent a trade to x- Elci -x, and my numbers are 123'. The Caravan Lotto's pot starts at 10,000 gold and the 500 gold from each ticket is added to the pot. A random three digit number will be drawn at the beginning of every 2nd month of the year. Example: February 1st, April 1st, June 1st, August 1st, October 1st, and December 1st. If the random three digit number that is drawn matches the three digit number of those that were submitted, that member will win the whole pot and a new pot will begin at 10,000 gold again. If there is no winner, the gold remains in the pot and continues to build and the old tickets are then voided. You can use the same 3 digits on a new ticket in the next 2 month drawing as the random number that is chosen could be that number next time. In the rare event of a tie, the pot is split between the winners.

So, take a look around, but remember my one rule: you've never heard of me.

Jug of Gasoline 5 Dragons
Used to refuel certain weapons, vehicles, etc. It can also be used as an explosive as it's incredibly flammable. And I don't wanna hear any gas price jokes.

Emeralite Vial 5 Dragons
The basic "ammo" for all emeralite weaponry. I wouldn't advise drinking that.

Explosive Dice 10 Dragons
Kept together, the dice are harmless. If the dice are 50 ft apart from one another, they both emit a large explosion, approximately the size of a 4 or 5 grenades combined per die. After they are used once, they become damaged, but they can be used once more before being completely destroyed. They cannot be repaired after the second explosion, as there is nothing left. There is a 5 min. down-time where the dice are inactive; this occurs immediately after the first explosion, allowing you time to retrieve the dice safely. Please do not roll them here.

Fillet 15 Dragons
An emeralite vial is inserted into a slot on the bottom of the sword's hilt. The emeralite is sent into the long tube that runs along the center of the blade. This tube, made of a thick, nearly bulletproof poly, then sends the emeralite into the blade itself, which is hollow. The highly intense energy that the emeralite constantly generates causes the blade to vibrate at super high frequencies, allowing it to cut through nearly any substance. One vial of emeralite will remain effective for a single, uninterrupted use of around twelve hours. Deactivating and reactivating, however, uses some extra. Every two times the sword is switched on, approximately fifteen minutes of emeralite are expended. The weapon can also be used as a regular sword.... as if that weren't obvious from the first glance.

Ammo Box 15 Dragons
Contains 3 Emeralite Vials, 20 .338 bullets, 5 Magnesium bullets, and 5 Liquid Nitrogen bullets. A good bargain! Of course, so is everything else here... [cough]

Compass 15 Dragons
All I know, is this baby doesn't point North. I found a bunch of these with that useless key. Honestly I'm just trying to get rid of 'em.

Fish-bone 20 Dragons
Two emeralite vials are inserted into the back of the upper part of the gun and stored in a small chamber. When the trigger is pulled, the liquid is sent through a series of heaters and energy extracters. By the time the emeralite reaches the end of its cycle, it's been totally vaporized. The emeralite steam exits through the vents on the side of the barrel. The collected energy is discharged from the barrel in a ring shape (though square) that grows in size and intensity until it dissipates after about forty feet. The freed energy ring does extensive damage. Two vials of emeralite are good for three shots. The weapon also comes with a built-in bayonet knife. I had one of these when I was five.

Ithica Rifle 20 Dragons
This Sniper Rifle can shoot your regular .338 Cartridge, as well as some specialized ammo. It's maximum effect range is 1,300-1,600 meters. It comes with 20 .338 bullets, 5 Magnesium bullets (to burn an area around the entry wound), and 5 Liquid Nitrogen bullets (to freeze an area around the entry wound). Ammo boxes can be purchased for additional ammunition. I keep one of these babies nearby at all times, in case somebody gets a wise idea and tries to run off with my merchandise. [stares at you, almost like he wants you to try]

Chainsword 20 Dragons
This weapon is the combination of a chainsaw and a sword. You hold it like a sword and press down the hand trigger to start the diamond-dust teeth. The blades rotate around at a high speed and slice up nearly anything that they touch. It will even cut through most regular ranked robotic metals and concrete, though it wears out the teeth, and you may have to get it repaired. My repair would also give it an upgrade for free, then you wouldn't have to keep repairing the stupid thing. But hey, I didn't make it, so don't blame me for the original craftsmanship.

Blaze Blower 25 Dragons
This tasty little homebrew is whipped up from the most everyday things found around the garden shed. The secret recepie for disatser is; 1 cut off garden hose, 1 (very) large gas can, 1 leaf blower, 1 barbeque igniter (still hooked up to the long cord with button attached), 2 guitar straps (usually not found in your tool shed), and copius amounts of duct tape. The hose is taped over the fan of the leaf blower at one end, and the spout of the gas can at the other. The igniter is positioned at the end of the leaf blower's spout with its button taped near the blower's handle. The guitar straps are taped to the gas can for back mounting. When the blower is switched on, it sucks the gas out of the can and through it's own spout. The igniter must then be pressed to bring flame. Both the back mounted tank and the blower's own tank must be kept full, as the one keeps the blower going while the other is only for burning. The blower's tank will keep the blower running for about 12 hours and holds nearly a quarter of a Jug. The back mounted tank will run out of gas to burn after 8 hours of use, and hold up to half a Jug. Please do not try to use this as an actual leaf blower...

Semi-Truck 45 Dragons
This black beauty can store almost anything you need it to; mobians, robots, weapons, you name it. It also makes a great base of operations. It's entirely bullet-proof as well, including the windows, with the exception of the tires; which can be popped, and would then need to be replaced. The gas tank holds up to one and a half jugs of gasoline, which lasts about 700 miles, but you can put less than that in it. One jug of gasoline would last approximately 466 miles. This truck is identical to the one I'm selling all of my stuff out of, so you can see it's usefulness. This isn't the one for sale however...[Only one in stock]

Key 55 Dragons
I don't know what to tell ya. I haven't found a use for this piece a junk. But it looks like a family heirloom or something. And the craftsmanship is ingenious. So, if you're looking for a nice luck charm or a pretty necklace for a certain someone, this is just the thing. You could tell 'em it's a 'key to your heart' or some other thing to get them in the sack.[Only one in stock]

Lantern of the Phoenix 2 Rare Dragons
This lantern's flame cannot be extinguished. Some say the lantern has the soul of the phoenix trapped inside, others believe that an ancient tribe imbued it with magic, I say... who the hell wants a lantern that wont go out!? I can't sleep with this damn thing on all the time![Only one in stock]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 am
|Liar's Dice Rules|

As a helpful hint for the following, here are some definitions:
Quantity means a particular amount of anything {example: I have 2 eyes, therefore the quantity of my eyes is 2}
Face (in this context) means the side, or part of a side, upon which the use of a thing (dice in this case) depends {example: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. are all faces of a die}

*The object of the game is to be the only player with one or more dice*

*This game can be played with 2 or more people.

*Each player has 5 dice that are shaken inside a cup, then placed on the table and kept hidden under the cup from the other players

*You may look at your own dice

*A player is chosen to go first (you can roll to see who, most sixes goes first) and that player makes the first Bid

*You make a Bid by calling out a quantity of any face that you believe is amongst ALL of the dice in play (Example: Two 3's [User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x2], meaning that the player believes there are Two 3's amongst all of the dice in play)

*The Bid does not have to include dice that you have in your cup as you may be trying to lie

*The next player (clockwise) then has 3 options [These option make up the majority of the game] :

A) Make a new Bid
B) Call the previous player's Bid a Bluff
C) Call the previous player's Bid Spot On

~Making a new Bid:

When making a new Bid, the player must Bid a larger quantity of any face of the previous Bid or the same quantity of a higher face of the previous Bid.

+Example of a larger quantity of any face: The previous Bid was Two 3's [User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x2]. A new Bid could be Three of any face, Four of any face, Five of any face, etc. because the quantity is larger than Two.

+Example of the same quantity of a higher face: The previous Bid was Two 3's [User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x2]. A new Bid could be Two 4's [User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x2], Two 5's [User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x2], or Two 6's [User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x2] because the face is higher than a User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..

After making the new Bid the next player has the same three options from before (Make a Bid, Call their Bluff, or Call it Spot On).

~Calling the previous player's Bid a Bluff:

If you don't believe the previous Bid is true, you may call their Bluff. All players then lift their cups, revealing their dice.

If the Bid is true, meaning that there is at least (there can be more) the quantity of the face that they Bid amongst all dice on the table, then the player that called the Bluff loses a die.

If the Bid is false, meaning that there was less than the quantity of the face that they Bid amongst all dice on the table, the the player that called the false Bid loses a die. play then starts over; everyone pick up their dice and shakes them, placing the cup back onto the table concealing the dice once more.

After it's determined if the Bid was true or false play then starts over. Everyone picks up their dice and shakes them, placing the cup back onto the table concealing the dice once more. The player that lost a die now plays with one less die in their cup and starts the first Bid (unless they have no dice left, then first Bid goes to the next player clockwise).

~Calling the previous player's Bid Spot On

If you believe that the previous player's Bid is exactly correct you may call it Spot On. All players then lift their cups, revealing their dice.

If the Bid is exactly correct, meaning that there was the exact quantity of the face that they Bid (no more and no less), then ALL players (other than the person that called Spot On) lose a die.

If the Bid is not exact, meaning that there was not the exact quantity of the face that was Bid, then the player that called Spot On loses a die.

After it's determined if the Spot On call was correct or incorrect, play then starts over. Everyone picks up their dice and shakes them, placing the cup back onto the table concealing the dice once more. The player who's Bid was called Spot On starts the first Bid, now with one less die (unless they have no dice left, then first Bid goes to the next player clockwise).

*Play continues in this manner (Make a New Bid, Call their Bluff, or Call it Spot On) until there is only one person left at the table with at least one die*

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:11 am
I would like the Semi Truck to go to Charlie, iffen ya don't mind!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:12 pm
The delivery will be made soon. Thank you for your purchase!  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:57 am
Could I trade in my stunning dragon for the buttload of normal ones?

With THAT said. I'd like Robert to get his hands on the key of antiqueness... If that's possible.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:28 pm
Trade complete. The delivery will be made soon. Thank you for your purchase!  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:38 pm
One lantern for Ronin, please.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:08 am
I think trying a game of Liar's dice sounds fun.

Is this just, whenever we get on? Cause I want to go to sleep. I'm just issuing the challenge.

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:01 am
Sheraedan
One lantern for Ronin, please.

I'll send it soon. Thanks for your purchase.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:02 am
TheChosenOne777
I think trying a game of Liar's dice sounds fun.

Is this just, whenever we get on? Cause I want to go to sleep. I'm just issuing the challenge.

Place your wager my good man. I wouldn't recommend your soul.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:49 pm
I'll try wagering 3 draons for now. Just wanna have some fun.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff