Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
International Saimoe League 2010

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:25 pm
It starts back up this Sunday. and all 3 of out LS girls got through the prelims to make it in. this time there's only 50 contestants instead of the usual 64. there have been several regular contestants who where knocked out in the prelims.

SO PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT KAGAMI, KONATA, AND TSUKASA THIS YEAR ONCE MORE!!! And perhaps this time we can have one of them win the crown!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:24 am
Round 1 went ok for Kagami and Konata but sadly Tsukasa is already off to a bad start with a loss. Round 2 is underway now. PLEASE GO AND SUPPORT OR LS GIRLS PEOPLE!!!!!!  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:16 pm
Kagami and Konata managed to win their 2nd rounds but sadly Tsukasa lost for a second time. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE people get some support for her!

round 3 is going on right now. please go and vote!

http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/voting/  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:34 am
Tsukasa loses her 3rd match in a row!!! COME ON PEOPLE GET TO VOTING FOR HER ALREADY!!!! Konata has alos lost twice in a row now. Kagami is still winning at least!

Gather everyone you can! We CAN'T let Tsukasa lose like this people!!!!! gonk  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:16 pm
DAMNIT PEOPLE WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!? Tsukasa lost AGAIN!!!! GET TO VOTING PEOPLE!!!!! mad  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:54 pm
well since is obvious i'm not getting any help from here anymore i'm going to quit updating. If i'm wrong and you people what me to continue with my updating then please just say so.  

TsukasaHLover

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff