Here I think is a great opportunity to see who is better at classic arcade titles! "How so?" you ask? With GAME ROOM!!

For anyone who doesn't know what this is, I will give you a general break down of Game Room.

Game Room is a new social game from Microsoft for the Xbox 360/Games for Windows platform. Releases March 24th and is Free to download. There is 56 Achievements and 1000 points to add to your gamerscore. Achievement List Here

You have your own personal arcade and can outfit rooms with your own themes and arcades inside. You can purchase an arcade game for $3(250 Microsoft Points/1 platform), $5(400 Microsoft Points/both platforms), or you can play for only .50 (40 Microsoft Points) a game.

side note: All arcade games give you a free token to play them once

You can also issue challenges to anyone in your friends list for some friendly competition and to see who is the best in a particular game.

I am definitely excited to download this! There really can't be no excuses for anyone not to download this xD Unless you already used your free token and do not want to purchase that particular game or any for that matter. I will show nitnit that I am superior!