Reply Naruto Guild
Uchiha's Connection

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:31 pm
In chapter 221, Fugaku tells Itachi he is the backbone that connects the Uchiha family to the village. Does that mean the family was losing power, or face? It would make sense if Fugaku decided to use him as a tool, therefore enraging Itachi...

Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:23 pm
I have never thought about this and it was quite a while ago I read those chapters so I don't remember exactly what happens but now that you mention it... I don't know. I don't think they were losing power or anything, the Uchiha clan was well respected and the main police force in Konoha and probably very good at completing missions and such so I don't think that's the case.

I actually don't know what he could mean with that, maybe that Itachi was the greatest genius in generations, he was called a prodigy after all, and very valuable since he was going to be the next head of the clan.

Yeah, maybe it was because Itachi was supposed to become the next leader of the Uchiha clan ninja  

Vicious-Loner

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:06 am
Maybe, for the leader thing.

But the police force could be made up entirely of chuunin or something. Or maybe the family was losing face with the really exclusive people, like Sandaime and friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:46 am
I think that if anything would have gone wrong with the Uchiha Clan that Itachi would show the world that they are still the strongest clan. Just because he is the most powerfull Uchiha. Atleast...that's what I think.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Merma

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:00 pm
that can be but why did he needed the Mangekyou Sharingan if the Uchiha Clan was so strong why did he had to get the Mangekyou Sharingan and then kill his clan he could have gotten them stronger  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:27 am
Itachi's motives for killing his whole clan is still a mystery, I don't think measuring his strength was the only reason so he probably has some deeper motives. Until we know for sure we can only speculate if it was for that reason or another, if it was for selfish reasons, for love to Sasuke and to make him stronger or something else.  

Vicious-Loner

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:42 pm
It could have been initiation into Akatsuki, rage at his family for treating him like a trophy, any number of things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:28 pm
.. maybe its not that they're losing face, itachi is strong and i assume he's famous even before their tragedy happened, everybody knows itachi .. that makes him connect the uchiha clan to the village .. and maybe because everybody thought he was undoubtedly strong.. he then realized he wanted to know how strong he really is.

*but that's just my opinion*  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:41 pm
But why would they need to have a connection if they were already a respected clan?  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games