Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
How has FF changed you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Final Fantasy is love...
  Like moogles and airships!
View Results

xXPsychoGardenXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:01 pm
Or more, how has it changed both your life and your personality? What have you learned?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:08 pm
well, I have changed my preference of the girls I'm attracted to sweatdrop
I like my girls to be strong-willed like Tifa, stubborn like Rinoa, and heartwarming like Yuna. (For video game characters, they are all very pretty XD)
It would be nice to meet someone like that.  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

Sexy Pervy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:00 pm
Psy Angelos
I like my girls to be strong-willed like Tifa, stubborn like Rinoa, and heartwarming like Yuna. (For video game characters, they are all very pretty XD)

Me too!! Though I already know a girl like that...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:14 pm
i dunno to say it a blessing or curse but now i cant sleep at night until i play an ff game. it doesnt even have to be long. if i skip a day where dont play, i cant sleep at all and it causes me to toss and turn all night. it just bothers me knowing i havent played. i kinda dont like what its one to me...

i will forever love the game however!  

aznpink45

xXPsychoGardenXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:44 am
aznpink45
i dunno to say it a blessing or curse but now i cant sleep at night until i play an ff game. it doesnt even have to be long. if i skip a day where dont play, i cant sleep at all and it causes me to toss and turn all night. it just bothers me knowing i havent played. i kinda dont like what its one to me...

i will forever love the game however!

Now that's true dedication. biggrin ha ha. I can dig it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:48 am
Patamon of Hope
Psy Angelos

Me too!! Though I already know a girl like that...

omg, yes. You're so lucky to know someone like that...A girl with all those traits would be amazing, FF girls are so perfect, looks and personality-wise...I just adore Lightning and Rikku. heart  

xXPsychoGardenXx

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 am
Ummm...Let see...
1.I have become a "nerd" according to my brother at least
2.The guys I know seem weaker and weaker xD
3.I believe swords are cooler than guns

Thats it so far smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:27 pm
Oh, wow... crazy question. Well... I was impossibly introverted when I was in fifth grade and all through middle school. I pretty much didn't have any friends, and while I met a lot of friends in high school, this guild was actually where I met some of the first people I would call friends that I still know today. smile  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

xXPsychoGardenXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:06 pm
Ravenwolf
Oh, wow... crazy question. Well... I was impossibly introverted when I was in fifth grade and all through middle school. I pretty much didn't have any friends, and while I met a lot of friends in high school, this guild was actually where I met some of the first people I would call friends that I still know today. smile

crying ahhh! That's beautiful!! crying I feel your pain, I used this MMO called Shaiya to talk to more people, though. It's hard for introverts....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:08 pm
xXx_cherrycraze_xXx
Ummm...Let see...
1.I have become a "nerd" according to my brother at least
2.The guys I know seem weaker and weaker xD
3.I believe swords are cooler than guns

Thats it so far smile

What?! :O You need some new guy friends then!! lol  

xXPsychoGardenXx

xXPsychoGardenXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:17 pm
Alright. My reason is slightly more serious...but just slightly.

Final Fantasy was once my sole reason for living. My goal in life was always to beat all the FF games, and for a while I had nothing else. I don't think I would have done anything drastic without the games, but it was nice to have a fantasy world there when the real one was falling to pieces around you.

AND it gave me a crap load of freakish gestures like zell's "happy walk" and steiners shaky-thing he does when he gets angry, along with MILLIONS of useless references I make to people that will never understand. heh heh.

All in all I learned what true strength was with final fantasy. heart (I've beaten 15 games of the series, and am still playing. ^^)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:44 pm
Well, I've been playing Final Fantasy for a very long time, the first game I EVER completed was the Super Nintendo game Final Fantasy 3(6 in Japan). And I learned values from the various games,a nd I tried to model my personality after the characters that inspired me. I think that after being introduced to stronger characters like Tifa and Rinoa, I got stronger in return. i wanted to be strong to stand up for myself. But I always kept the caring part of me that wanted to help people. Also, I thinkt he widespread worlds of FF have spurned my creative mind drastically.  

moiori

4,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Soleiyu Bezarius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:04 pm
When I was 5 I played FF VIII so much I walked like the girls in Balamb Garden with their arms behind them (awkward I know! I dont do it anymore I just act like Squall now crying ), Still to this day I cant go without a day without mentioning Final Fantasy, I own Masamune (Yes a real one not a fake) and many more random things that others can never understand. Like me being a walking Final Fantasy Strategy Guide, I always tell in depth parts of which ever FF my friends are on its very uncanny how they come back and say I was right by every detail when I havent played it in a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:27 pm
I remember five years ago when I first saw a clip of Cloud fighting... my parents say my eyes got huge as I gawked at the screen. FF is what causes me to kiss the floor of GAMESTOP and dream of my own sword.
(I will literally scream when I see a video game store and even if I don't want to buy anything I need to walk inside.)

(FFXIII versus!!!! xd )  

Brokensol

Unfavoured Guest

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:13 pm
I always found the stories to be the best part of Final Fantasy games. They've led me to expect a high quality of excitement and style from films, games and books.
I write my own stories, and I always try to match the beautiful adventures of Square Enix games when I do.
And I've taken a strong liking to J-pop, but that's probably more from Kingdom Hearts.  
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff