Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Front Halls

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:40 am
Thomas was leaning in front of his locker. He already had all of his stuff out, but he just wanted to rest. It was scary to be in a new school, with new people who ignored him. After awhile, Thomas put on his backpack and started to wander somewhere else.  

chihuahua0
Crew

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:33 pm
Jin pulls Akio into the halls she is older than him but he is very tall so she has to look up as she says "This is the one of the only places i didn't change meaning the only place father made bearable" she smiles as he starts madly taking pictures and walks away  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:17 am
Kurenai enters the hall with the Headmistress & Hiro in tow. She gazes at huge building in awe, it wasn't as big as her last school, but it was still really nice. Hiro was trying to escape the Headmistress' clutches in vain, while speaking Japanese frantically. From Kurenai understood, Hiro said something along the lines of, "If my Father finds out...*mumble, mumbled* My name isn't Hiro anymore...!"  

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:38 pm
Jin sighs and brings the boy down she she could look him in the eye " You should enroll or leave" she lets go of him then looks at Kurenai "Your enrolled and ready you can go to the dorms and sign up for one and i hope to see you somtime" she smiles and walks away  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:19 pm
Kurenai waved goodbye at the Headmistress & when she was out of sight, she slammed Hiro against the wall hard.

"You idiot! What are you doing here, Hiro?! Where's Kaito-dono & Kimiko-ojousama?! Do they know that you're here?!", Kurenai screeched. scream

Hiro adjusted his glasses & faced up to Kurenai. He looked into her eyes & snuck a kiss from Kurenai's lips. Hiro wrapped his arms around Kurenai's hip & drew her closer. When they parted, Kurenai glared at him & smacked his face.

"Hiro, do know what'll happen if you're caught outside the Nakamura estate?!", she said with panic.

Hiro rubbed his cheek tenderly & finally said in English, "I-I am aware of what'll happen Kurenai-san. But I don't care anymore..." With those words he leaned his forehead against her forehead & cried silently. Kurenai looked at her beloved Hiro-dono, it hurt her so much just to see him cry.

"Hiro, please tell me why you're here...", Kurenai implored.

Hiro shook his head no. Kurenai sighed a bit & asked him over & over again, but Hiro just wouldn't budge.

"*sigh* I don't what you're gonna do Hiro-dono, but you can't stay here with me...", Kurenai said sadly.

Hiro wiped his tears away & said, "That's not true Kurenai-san. I did sign up for this school, so I can be with my love."  

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:57 am
Kurenai looked at Hiro in disbelief... Hiro looked back at Kurenai & nodded.

"I ran away from home, Kurenai-san. Because after we graduate...", Hiro drew a long breath before continuing, "I want you to be a part of my family."

Kurenai stared dumbfounded at Hiro for a good minute before she snapped back into reality.

"Shut up Hiro, you didn't! Y-you don't mean that!", she whispered shocked, "Oh gawd! Ohhhh..." eek

Hiro hugged her tightly & drew her closer to his body. At this point, Kurenai was crying in fear of Hiro's punishment for if the Nakamura Kazoku found out that he wasn't at the estate, the consequneces would be dire. He would be beaten & disowned by his family, never to return to his home in Tokyo ever again. Deep down in Kurenai's heart she was impressed that Hiro would go through such lengths to be with her & was touched that he would sacrifice his own security to be with her. Kurenai wiped her eyes before asking Hiro, "So... are you sure about this, Hiro-dono? I-If you get caught by someone from the estate... you know what'll happen to the both of us, right?"

Hiro stroked her cheeks & whispered in her ear, "I don't care. My only purpose now is to take care of you."

Kurenai smiled a bit & wiped her glasses clean. She sighed & took Hiro's hand.

"Come on, I'll help you get your papers filled out... Hiro-dono."

With those words, Kurenai & Hiro walked to the Headmistress' office, hand-in-hand, awaiting whatever conflict that will arise.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:41 am
April walked down the halls and sat in a chair. She then looked around and looked at a painting.  

XxSplatter-ShatterxX

Inside

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff