Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Library Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:37 pm
Shhh... come and find a book for a assignment or for fun but be quiet the librarian is reading

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
Yuki walked into the library.
"I'll tell you one thing that's different between my brother and I, and that's how he picks up chics...grrr." She sat in a chair, crossing her legs, and arms.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Abnegated_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:44 pm
Jeremiah walked into his new abode and set his briefcase down behind the desk. "Feels just like home. I love the smell of books." Jeremiah said as he walked up the stairs to find a Poe book. He selected the Cask of Amontillado as soon as he found it. He slowly stepped down the stairs and went directly behind his desk, set the book down, and began to pull everything out of his briefcase and lay it out on the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:48 pm
Yuki looked over at the man behind the desk and gasped. She covered her mouth and blushed a bit. I correct myself... She thought. He's hot! She thought, she laughed a bit.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:50 pm
Jin walks in and up to the desk she smiles "How do you like it" she says making a wide hand motion to the room "All new books and some i found in my dad's attic and also that he left behind."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:52 pm
Yuki sat there watching. Hmmm...I wonder if they have the Count of Monte Cristo... She said, scanning the shelves. She heard her voice echo back at her, and she giggled.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Abnegated_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:52 pm
"Well. I'm going to have to say that I will rarely ever leave this place." Jeremiah said. He was already in love with this place. He looked around at all the glorious books and shelves and stiff spines in the books. He got lost in astonishment. "That is until I read at least half of them. Insomnia helps with that." Jeremiah added. Jeremiah heard something about Monte Cristo. "It'll be up a floor and the third shelf on the left about three rows up." Jeremiah called quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:54 pm
Yuki thought for a moment. "There's no way I'm gonna find it!" She said to herself. She walked over to the desk and stood there for a minute, blushing when she caught the mans eye.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:59 pm
she smiles "Ok well if you want to read in a knew place you're always welcome in the lounge" she walks away and nods at Yuki as she passes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:04 pm
Maya walks into the library, and browses through the books. She then picks a good adventure book with a bright red cover. She then sits down at a table, and begins to read.  

XxSplatter-ShatterxX

Abnegated_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:12 pm
"Right. Monte Cristo is up a floor and the third row on the left and should be around the 3rd shelf up." Jeremiah said to the girl standing in front of him. Jeremiah began to organize his things quickly and started to type up an article on the computer. He became lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:19 pm
"Hey thanks!" She blushed a bit and went to where he said it'd be. "Awesome..." She looked around. "Hmm." She looked the book over in her hands as she went back to the desk. She looked around. "Not many people here..." She said, forgetting that she was standing in front of the desk again.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Abnegated_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:23 pm
"Yes. It's absolutely invigorating the silence that is sustained in Libraries. Silence is the place where the deepest thinking occurs." Jeremiah said quietly. He had finished his article and now he would start to list where his favorite books would be.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:30 pm
Yuki blushed a bit. "I hate it when it's to quiet." She said. She turned around and set her book down for the moment. "My name's Yuki Makashima, my brother Devan, is probably trying to find the headmisstress right now." She shook her head and laughed a bit.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
Inside

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items