Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Who else wants to complain about them taking off the show? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attack Cartoon Network?
  I shall lead the army.
  I'll hire ninja assasins
  I can kill 'em all myself, it's a personal matter
  It's not their fault we should let 'em go off easy, (poll creator: you b*tch)
View Results

Uniquegirl5555

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:41 pm
Who knows Cartoon Network's email address? I WANT MY REVENGE!! Or at least complain about them taking off the Rurouni Kenshin series. I want to send them a petition or something to bring it back. If anyone finds out their email post it everywhere possible to have an ARMY OF COMPLAINTS TO BRING THE SHOW BACK! YAY!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:37 pm
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/help/index.html?general go to "Feedback Form" and fill out the Question/comment box & they should look at it. I filled it out once & they put Rk back on but only for a few episodes! Thats probably all you can do!!!  

[Kaoru-chan]

Uniquegirl5555

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:33 pm
Thanks! Now we just need like a million other fans to go complain. They need to put the show back on, I don't care what time, just put it back on. Like when they brought back YYH, I was so happy, I don't really care if it's on at 5:30 a.m. only on Saturday, IT'S BACK. All fans out there, go complain! Go, complain now, go and complain your heart out! WOO!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:45 pm
There's nothing that we can do about it, really.

Cartoon Netowork bought the lisence to Kenshin for a good couple of years - and the anime up through the end of the Kyoto Arc.

Since CN had no interest in reviving Kenshin for a little while longer, it means that they either...

1) Had poor ratings for where it was.
2) Didn't care to show MORE reruns (ie: Like with Wing, Outlaw Star and so on).
3) Had a new show to bring on (Gundam Seed).

Reguardless, the decision was made, and Seed bombed in it's place.

But they still didn't bring Kenshin back.

No big whoop - you can still buy (or download stare ) the anime and manga.  

NewtypeS3

NkGuy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:09 pm
NewtypeS3
There's nothing that we can do about it, really.

Cartoon Netowork bought the lisence to Kenshin for a good couple of years - and the anime up through the end of the Kyoto Arc.

Since CN had no interest in reviving Kenshin for a little while longer, it means that they either...

1) Had poor ratings for where it was.
2) Didn't care to show MORE reruns (ie: Like with Wing, Outlaw Star and so on).
3) Had a new show to bring on (Gundam Seed).

Reguardless, the decision was made, and Seed bombed in it's place.

But they still didn't bring Kenshin back.

No big whoop - you can still buy (or download stare ) the anime and manga.
You guys at least got to watch the anime. I first got introduced to rrk by the manga and then a months later I found out there was an anime. I wanted to see it badly but someone told me it got canceled. Does anyone know where you can download it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:11 pm
If theres a petition that means I can bring rrk anime back I'm in. razz  

NkGuy

KawaiiBlue2003

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:41 pm
Ya know, I'll probably get attacked or kicked off for this but I didn't like the Cartoon Network version of it. It was highly edited and the voice actors weren't as good as the ones on the japanese version. Plus they changed the dialoge a lot. And if Cartoon Network did get to the Shishio part of the series, there would have been A LOT of editing there. So I think it's good that it's off because people should watch the uneditied subtitled one. So yeah.... anyone wants to attack.... bring it..... *holds up own sword* twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:20 pm
why i go up to TN i go through atlanta and pass teh CN place eveyrtime i do a cringe cuz they took kenshin from me!!

yeah, they did a poor job of editing, cuz when shishio bites kenshin, they didn't put the blood in, they colored like flesh and made it look like a giant dent in his bones and skin...

i'll sign any petition!  

+Tragic..Lover+

Enishi-san

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:36 pm
This is like what? The 2nd time they took it off? crying I never got to see Saitou fight Kenshin...OHHHH so close.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:56 pm
aww i'm sorry  

+Tragic..Lover+

NkGuy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:48 pm
KawaiiBlue2003
Ya know, I'll probably get attacked or kicked off for this but I didn't like the Cartoon Network version of it. It was highly edited and the voice actors weren't as good as the ones on the japanese version. Plus they changed the dialoge a lot. And if Cartoon Network did get to the Shishio part of the series, there would have been A LOT of editing there. So I think it's good that it's off because people should watch the uneditied subtitled one. So yeah.... anyone wants to attack.... bring it..... *holds up own sword* twisted
I really don't care if its edited I want RRK!!! stressed Especially because I've never seen the anime. The closest thing I've been to the anime was the movie Samurai X:reflection.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:41 pm
See, it's when stuff like this happens that you buy the series on dvd...it always works for me.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:13 pm
When was it on TV? I only rent the DVDs from various mailing sources.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:08 pm
KamiyaKaoru1
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/help/index.html?general go to "Feedback Form" and fill out the Question/comment box & they should look at it. I filled it out once & they put Rk back on but only for a few episodes! Thats probably all you can do!!!

lol yeah i tried that, but like u only worked for a few episodes, but i'm not totally sad about it because it made me get the dvds ^^  

samuraichikX

Lycorius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:00 pm
KawaiiBlue2003

They did get to the Shishio part of the series... Yeah, every time they put it back up there was even more revisions then the one before... it's still kenshin though. xd  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff