Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Cup

Back to Guilds

A place to talk with and race other Rallyers and once in a while there's a tournament. 

Tags: Rally, Tournament, Racing 

Reply The Dragon Cup
Racing Room.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quinz J Morro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:33 am
We need a room, or 2, that can/will be kept open and pretty active with racers. Or at least a consistent server. I'm tired of having to hunt races.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:51 pm
Agreed.  

Shimano Jubei

BluDragon35
Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:31 am
Doubly agreed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:11 am
Used to be, as I'm sure you remember, that all the top racers could be found on the busiest server. I'm not saying that's the way it should be again especially with all the scripting that goes on in those larger servers now, but maybe the 2nd largest?
It's 3:10 am pacific time and I see Speedway as the 2nd largest. It would probably be best to wait for a friday night before deciding on a server, but some consistency would be awesome.  

Quinz J Morro

Duo Dream

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:54 pm
This is overall a good idea, but we have other methods in the Legit Racers. We can start getting used to hollywood and start some rooms there. Less scriptors there anyway. But I've been complaining about scriptors in the SiteFeedBack Forum, but nothing is being done about it at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:23 pm
hollywood is a pretty good idea scriptors and racers have had problems for quite some time they almost mesh together.  

Racer D
Crew

The Dragon Cup

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces