Submit

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:08 pm
I was contemplating the possibility that the Democrats and other anti-gun forces might slip a midnight surprise into a new bill in the congress. Stranger things have happened.

With that in mind, I went shopping. For a few hours, I visited several gun shops trying to get a vibe if others were thinking or acting on the same idea.

Then it came down to one question. Do I already have enough guns? How many long guns would I want to pack out if I had to walk?

So, given that I do have my black rifle of choice, did I need to buy another back up AK, or should I spend $500 on ammo, fresh Magpul magazines and a rugged scope for my Ruger SR-556?

For the record, I bought ammo. Didn't like any of the scopes I found today. Spare magazines will be the next items, but I have to go clear across town to the Impact Guns shop. Perhaps I might buy one Beta magazine, just in case...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:25 pm
don;t worry about it... reconciliation is going to be only thing happening in the next 3 years... and if it shortens up to 2 years, cap and trade is there to fill in the 1 left over year...  

Maddness91

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff