Reply Chatterbox/Humor
My beliefs... they have been shattered.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Variola Major

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:49 am
So I, the commiserate less-than-pro-American liberal, have been reading a book by Ralph Peters, the pro-American moderate conservative military analyst. Well, I have been swayed by his arguments. Simply put, kindly disregard any political statements I've ever made in this guild. My political views are shifting, especially my opinions of America and American foreign policy (expect me to be more pro-American from now on), ad what I say from now on won't necessarily be consistent with my past statements, especially the one about holding other things in higher esteem than gun rights. I've abandoned that viewpoint. Now, I'm still highly pro-gay rights, pro-gender equality, pro drug legalization, pro prostitution legalization, a moderate environmentalist, and obsessed with foreign cultures, I'm just a bit less liberal in other areas.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:36 am
Variola Major
Now, I'm still highly pro-gay rights, pro-gender equality, pro drug legalization, pro prostitution legalization, a moderate environmentalist, and obsessed with foreign cultures, I'm just a bit less liberal in other areas.
I can relate to most of that.  

OO23OO

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:50 am
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed,
but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance...

Sure okay. As long as I get to keep my guns? neutral

... In Switzerland they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years
of democracy and peace, what did they produce? The cuckoo clock.

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games