Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
Gundam AMV of the Week 3/24/10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xepher14
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:50 pm
How are you guys all doin' this week? It's time for a new AMV!! Yay!!!! This week we head to the year UC 0083, as Anavel Gato steals the RX-78 GP02A "Gundam Physallis" armed with nuclear weapons. Will Kou Uraki be able to stop him?
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 - A Winner

Series: Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Song: A Winner
Artist: Miki Matsubara

Yeah though i havent seen it, 0083 holds a special place in my heart as my second gunpla ever (first was a 1/144 scale first grade buster gundam) was an SD Gundam Physallis. It's seen better days, but it's still in one piece and accompanies me at my desk as I speak. I feel sad though, the shield broke and so did the sword, but at least i still have the Bazooka. I'm also mad too, I think my Grandma threw away my buster gundam. it may have had a broken leg, hip armor and missing the v-fin and half of the other gun, but it was still special to me. Oh well, I should quit ranting. Bye everyone!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:41 pm
man i need to buy stardust so i can know what happened!  

x-MixMixAlot
Crew

Gaian

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:57 pm
awsome  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:27 pm
Xx-mixmixalot-xX

just go to

Animekuro.com and go under M and its there even the first ep of unicorn  

xDOS
Crew

Aged Prophet

xepher14
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:49 pm
and i take back what i said about my grandma throwing away my buster gundam model. i found it in my closet earlier today. Im still mad though, her and my mom tried to throw away all my stuff while i was at school today scream . thank god i glanced over at the trash can huh?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:44 pm
xepher14
and i take back what i said about my grandma throwing away my buster gundam model. i found it in my closet earlier today. Im still mad though, her and my mom tried to throw away all my stuff while i was at school today scream . thank god i glanced over at the trash can huh?

atleast the buster gundam model was saved  

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:00 pm
-l-Hell Anbu Kana-l-
Xx-mixmixalot-xX

just go to

Animekuro.com and go under M and its there even the first ep of unicorn

im going to check that site thanks 4 the infomation!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:05 pm
Xx-RoCks-VaNs-xX
xepher14

I put my modles under lock key, and invisible lasers, i got a kit for my b-day so now if anyone opens the case, the camera records it all, and then i jump out and say PWNED good thing my Arios model is ok  

The Saint Louis
Vice Captain

Business Bear

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:10 pm
Kiba Rawrz
Xx-RoCks-VaNs-xX
xepher14

I put my modles under lock key, and invisible lasers, i got a kit for my b-day so now if anyone opens the case, the camera records it all, and then i jump out and say PWNED good thing my Arios model is ok

lol lasers  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:11 pm
heart  

Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX
Crew

Zoey Haruno

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:11 pm
love u gundam 4everz!  
Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash