Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
Phoenix Gaia! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HOLD IT!
  You're in Phoenix Wright's world now!
View Results

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:47 pm
[Feel free to move this to Random chat if it's not appropriate!!]

User Image Okay here's a senario for you all;
Your Gaia Avatar appears in the Phoenix Wright world! BUT! What kind of PW character would your avatar be?!

Would you be part of the Defence?
Or perhaps you'd be a cravat sporting Prosecutor?
Maybe you're a murderer and you're trying to pin your crimes on another?
Are you the unlucky accused?
Or are you just an innocent by stander / witness?!

Give me your testimonys! heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-[Sören looks very murderous in this outfit.
...Most likely she would be some sort of murderer. Perhaps an assassin, infamous for slow, painful deaths via blunt force trauma caused by a bloodied spigot?

...Well, what ever role she would inherit, it would involve her requiring to hire an attorney. Haha.
]-

ch bin sehr kühl!

Ernmeryn

Fashionable Elder

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:21 pm
Soren WiIder
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-[Sören looks very murderous in this outfit.
...Most likely she would be some sort of murderer. Perhaps an assassin, infamous for slow, painful deaths via blunt force trauma caused by a bloodied spigot?

...Well, what ever role she would inherit, it would involve her requiring to hire an attorney. Haha.
]-

ch bin sehr kühl!

User Image

Oooh~! You're right! That bloody pipe must be the Murder Weapon! 3nodding Time to get the best attorney money (or pipes) can buy!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:31 pm
I'm cosplaying right now but here are some of my avatars.

User Image Something about him (Xavier) says to me prosecutor. But tell me what you think ^^.

User Image
And Kyra seems...Either a witness who actually did the crime, a zany witness who didn't do it. Or the original suspect who is actually innocent. Kinda hard for me to decide. He could be a defense attorney but I wouldn't hire him.

User Image This one says costumed victim to me.  

Kyra Leblanc

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:21 am
Kyra Leblanc
I'm cosplaying right now but here are some of my avatars.

User Image Something about him (Xavier) says to me prosecutor. But tell me what you think ^^.

User Image
And Kyra seems...Either a witness who actually did the crime, a zany witness who didn't do it. Or the original suspect who is actually innocent. Kinda hard for me to decide. He could be a defense attorney but I wouldn't hire him.

User Image This one says costumed victim to me.

User Image

Nice avatars! Your first one makes me think of a prosecutor too! I guess that mask and those strong eyes, he seems a bit Godot-ish (I don't know why I think that!)

Your second guy ... I could see him being considered as an innocent defendant, but possibly having a dark side and showing his true colours late in to the trial...?

Your third guy ... hmm... for some reason I'm thinking [SUPER NEO SAMURAI OF NEO OLDE GRANDE TOKYO!] ... I have no clue why!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:19 am
I would promote myself to the role of Edgeworth's assisstant while Kay isn't looking twisted

Sel and her menagerie can help invesitgate crime scenes! Uhm... The air fluff can dust for prints, the Starmony can spray luminol and Basketh... Uhhhm... Can stare at witnessess until they confess! Yeah! ninja

Meanwhile she pesters Edgeworth about his love life until he is ready to actually hit her, then comes up with some intelligent remark about the case that helps him along. She'd annoy him but make herself too useful for him to shoo away xd

...and treat herself to lots of free Edgey hugs heart  

Selvendor

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:41 am
Selvendor
I would promote myself to the role of Edgeworth's assisstant while Kay isn't looking twisted

Sel and her menagerie can help invesitgate crime scenes! Uhm... The air fluff can dust for prints, the Starmony can spray luminol and Basketh... Uhhhm... Can stare at witnessess until they confess! Yeah! ninja

Meanwhile she pesters Edgeworth about his love life until he is ready to actually hit her, then comes up with some intelligent remark about the case that helps him along. She'd annoy him but make herself too useful for him to shoo away xd

...and treat herself to lots of free Edgey hugs heart

User Image

rofl now I have images of that basket just starring at people in court.... rofl
xd Edgeworth FTW!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:03 am
If anything, I'd be the crafty murderer.
User Image"So Ms. Ryudo you think you can stop me?"  

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Selvendor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:36 am
User Image

Basketh'Worth has no objections.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:19 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
If anything, I'd be the crafty murderer.
User Image"So Ms. Ryudo you think you can stop me?"

User Image

Objection Mr Hobo! You may be the Murderer but we have yet to establish your crime! The defence would like to call Mr Basketh'Worth to the stand to provide us with an account of what he has seen over the past 24 hours!

(side note: Basketh'Worth is just sooooo epic I laughed out loud for realz!!)

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Selvendor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image

Basketh'Worth has seen a bed. Basketh'Worth has seen breakfast. Basketh'Worth has seen a shiny sportscar. Basketh'Worth has seen a car crash (Basketh'Worth is sorry for crashing his car). Basketh'Worth has seen the way to the courtroom on foot. Basketh'Worth has seen a dead body. Basketh'Worth has bought lunch and come here to courtroom.

(Oh dear. I think Basketh'Worth is more Basketh than Edgeworth. And Basketh'Worth thanks you for thinking he is epic xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:57 pm
Selvendor
User Image

Basketh'Worth has seen a bed. Basketh'Worth has seen breakfast. Basketh'Worth has seen a shiny sportscar. Basketh'Worth has seen a car crash (Basketh'Worth is sorry for crashing his car). Basketh'Worth has seen the way to the courtroom on foot. Basketh'Worth has seen a dead body. Basketh'Worth has bought lunch and come here to courtroom.

(Oh dear. I think Basketh'Worth is more Basketh than Edgeworth. And Basketh'Worth thanks you for thinking he is epic xd )

User Image

I-Is that so... Mr Basketh'Worth... (Perhaps he needs to be in Court on suspicion of dangerous driving...?) In any case... during your walk you say you saw a dead body did you recognise the victim? Did you see anyone suspicious at that time?

(Basketh'worth is more than welcome!)

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:23 pm
Jiang Ryudo
Selvendor
User Image

User Image

I-Is that so... Mr Basketh'Worth... (Perhaps he needs to be in Court on suspicion of dangerous driving...?) In any case... during your walk you say you saw a dead body did you recognise the victim? Did you see anyone suspicious at that time?

(Basketh'worth is more than welcome!)

User Image"Don't even try! He's talking about the car accident and I didn't die! But I will be sending the check to you Basketh'worth. HAHA!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:30 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

User Image"Don't even try! He's talking about the car accident and I didn't die! But I will be sending the check to you Basketh'worth. HAHA!"

User Image

Hold it! Mr Hobo.... Are you claiming to be the victim of Mr Basketh'Worths poor driving...? Do you have any evidence that supports your claim?

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Selvendor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image

"Basketh'Worth has seen a car crash (Basketh'Worth is sorry for crashing his car). Basketh'Worth has seen the way to the courtroom on foot. Basketh'Worth has seen a dead body."

Basketh'Worth walked for a while before he saw a dead body. Dead body was not where Basketh'Worth saw the car crash.  
The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff