Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
Georgraphy; Wright style!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image
Sadly this isn't a funny topic.. *Is boo'd off stage*. I'm just wondering about the different places in the Phoenix Wright world.

It's safe to assume that America, Japan, Zimbabwe and Europe exist. I'm assuming that Zheng-Fa is perhaps the Chinese equivalent? And obviously Allebahst and Babahl are part of 'Europe' along with Germany, France and the UK. According to the Wiki on Phoenix Wright; Borginia is in Northern Europe.
List of PW countries

I'm wondering what a map would look like. Is Zheng-Fa near Japan? (near the Asia's I'm assuming?) and where are Allebahst, Babahl and Borginia in comparison to other European countries like France, Germany and the UK?
[/ geek topic]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:21 pm
Maybe some of the countries are replaced.
Like Zheng-Fa is actually Laos?
Or Allebasht is actually Rome?  

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:23 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

3nodding That's a good point  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:06 am
Well, on the Ace Attorney wiki, it says that Cohdopia split sometime in the 2010s. Which would mean that if it existed now, it would likely still be one country.

I think there may be a couple of instances of East European countries splitting like that... So, if Allebahst and Babahl were to exist, I'd assume that it would probably be towards the East of Europe.  

Selvendor

Selvendor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:08 am
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

I get your point about countries being replaced, but I highly doubt that Allebahst would be Rome.

For one, Rome is not a country, it is a city. (Although there exists the microstate of the Vatican City there). And there is no neighbouring place it split from.  
The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games