Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:30 pm
Well most of the crew members already know that my mom just found yaoi in my coat pocket, and so I'm just ammazingly embarrased with alot of guild that I really can't stomach.

This thread is basicly for you tell about anything embarrasing that has happen with your family & yaoi. Things scary, and shocking.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:55 pm
Yaoi? Safely tucked away under passwords and paranoia.  

Xesca

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:32 pm
Xesca
Yaoi? Safely tucked away under passwords and paranoia.

whee I feel a little more better after that happened, oh god it was scary I kept thinking
"OH s**t! OH s**t! OH s**t! OH s**t! OH s**t! OH s**t!"

I got so horrified when she just looked at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:50 pm
I stay quiet. And if they ask I say the one with the longest hair is a girl with masculine features.  

Yetibushpaw

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:46 pm
Yetibushpaw
I stay quiet. And if they ask I say the one with the longest hair is a girl with masculine features.

xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:56 am
My parents ahve no idea that I like Yaoi...I'd love to buy it though but I live in england.  

Dragoon_Arcadia

Ryuuki-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:09 am
My family doesn't know I like yaoi, and I aim to keep it that way. I keep everything in my room, except for one picture I have in my room, (Bakura with his arms around Ryou). And I'm the master of keeping two windows up. Non-yaoi, and yaoi.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:32 pm
Ryuuki-chan
My family doesn't know I like yaoi, and I aim to keep it that way. I keep everything in my room, except for one picture I have in my room, (Bakura with his arms around Ryou). And I'm the master of keeping two windows up. Non-yaoi, and yaoi.

3nodding  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Xesca

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:09 pm
Ryuuki-chan
And I'm the master of keeping two windows up.

Cover-screen method. Can't live without it. Damn right!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:17 pm
My mom was getting on my case for finding out yaoi exists. She kept on and on and on about "don't get involved in that stuff" and some other things. But I'm not into it eek I don't even like it, so I guess that would be more for you. **shrug**  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:18 pm
One time I was looking at this one Yaoi pic of Yami and Seto and my brother walked by and I got so freaked out so I just opened another window up and He saw me and came over and said "What are you doing, Kelly?" I got so embarassed because he actually saw it. I'm just glad it was my brother who watches Yu-Gi-Oh with me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:45 pm
*twitch* ok... let's see...

I was on this one site, looking for fan-picky's of Seto (who else?) and I clicked on one that looked ok. About 0.5 seconds later, I realized it was yaoi. AND my mom waked by @ that exact moment. I got an hour long lecure about why yaoi is wrong. xp  

Angel of Flames2

Ryuuki-chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:50 pm
Of course, there was the time I was talking about shonen-ai/yaoi with my friend....while her little brother was in the car. I had to do a major coverup after that one....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:19 pm
surprised And I thought this only happened too me!
*_* whoa...  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Kage Halo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:05 pm
My mom wouldn't really mind, I showed her my gravitation manga and she didn't seem to mind. However one time I went to the rest room and I left the screen on (Idiot! >.< ) and on the screen were Doujinshi pics, and my older brother went to the computer and saw it gonk it was so emberasing, but he didn't say anythiung about it. But it was still emberasing  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff