Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply Roleplay Forum
???? - Alternative Reality~! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:54 pm
Welcome all you original people~!
This is the world of Phoenix Wright alternative reality style!... You may well see your old favourites here, BUT, you make also see some new faces!

Please be sure to introduce yourself when you turn up; it's bad manners not to state your name and occupation afterall!!
Judge Sez
Basic rules;
--> Phoenix Wright / Apollo Justice / Investigations characters are totally welcome if you don't want to make an OC (Original Character)
--> You can use In-game sprites, Gaia Avatars or Art of your characters to accent your posts!
--> If you'd like you can create a character profile (maybe in somewhere like the random chat forum?) and link everyone to it! heart
--> MOST of all, have fun!

Allow me to start;

User Image

Nice to meet you! My name is Jiang Ryudo! I'm a rookie Defence Attorney, although that was never my intention! I was training to become a prosecutor but certain events meant that I changed my direction in life and decided on a new profession!

A little unknown secret? I'm an in-the-closet artist! If you'd like art of your 'Original Character' please come and see me here! (Or PM me if you want!)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:57 pm
User Image
Get to know about everyone here! heart
Please PM me a Gaia Avatar version of your character for this section!

User Image

Jiang Ryudo
[She's pretty new to the courtroom, she seems to have some sort of career path dilema; having trained to be a prosecutor...]

User Image

Alicia De'Azure
[She has been part of the Prosecutors office for 6 years, she has spent a period of that time studying and discussing Prosecution through out Europe...]

User Image
Sören Wilder
[An..."eccentric" artist. Speaks in a melancholic tone, despite her nearly constant smirk.]

User Image
Mimi Melody
[I'm a brand new defence attorney, fresh out of school. I'm fairly good at finding clues and piecing information together and I'll do (almost) anything to make sure my client is innocent! I'll trust them no matter what. ]

User Image
Sel Otape
[Sel came to the city in hopes of helping and aiding her idol, Miles Edgeworth... Accompanied by her weird and wonderful scientific robots which she built herself, she hopes to find a place at the prosecutor's side.]  

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image

*Jiang sits in the local park; People Park, on a bench. She was watching people as they passed by, looking far busier than she was!*

(Man... I need to find a job! I'm not going to pay any bills from this park bench that's for sure! It seems that law firms in this town go in and out of business faster than banks!! I really should have stayed with my original 'prosecution plan...' at least the Prosecutors Office never closes... *Sigh!* )

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image

Greetings. My name is Alicia De'Azure, I am a semi-experienced Prosecutor. I'm hardly a 'Genius' or 'Perfect' like those that I have the misfortune of working with, but I'm no pushover like that 'Rookie Killer' either...  

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image

*As usual, Alicia was in her office in the Prosecutors Office. She had just returned from a 2-week trip to Borginia to discuss the differences in prosecuting methods. Sometimes this job had perks!*

"... *Sigh* So much paperwork..."

*Then again... maybe not!*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:47 pm
Jiang Ryudo
User Image

*As usual, Alicia was in her office in the Prosecutors Office. She had just returned from a 2-week trip to Borginia to discuss the differences in prosecuting methods. Sometimes this job had perks!*

"... *Sigh* So much paperwork..."

*Then again... maybe not!*

User Image

"ALICIA! GET BACK TO WORK!"

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:52 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

User Image

User Image

"...Hmh! Mr Payne... I would ask that you KNOCK before you just barge in to my office!"

*Alicia folded her arms and looked at the man in his lime green suit, she noted that he still dressed as tackily as ever!!*

"Anyway... is there a particular reason for your brutish shouting...? I can only assume the 'Rookie Killer' got burned again in court?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:19 am
User Image

Sören drifted through the local park. Her face was shaded over by the rim of her hat.

"The world today is cruel; no such place for a troubled troubadour such as I!" A sigh. "Alas, the plight of love is no longer of concern to the general public. Neither the gentle stroke of a brush upon the gentle, white canvas."

Ernmeryn

Fashionable Elder

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image

*Jiang noticed the melancholy artist, she looked fairly down in the dumps and seemed to be murmuring to herself*

(I guess things aren't bad just for me!)

*Decided to brush off her depression, Jiang got up and approached the artist*

"Hi there. You look kind of down, want to talk?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:18 pm
User Image

Song: Tsunaida Te ni Kiss wo

Uh hi...I'm Mimi Melody...I'm a brand new defence attorney who came from a family of musicians, no kidding. My folks weren't thrilled to hear that I'd be a lawyer but remembered that those in the music biz need them a lot...I've been told that I have some skills when it comes to this lawyer stuff so I'm hoping that will hold true.

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ernmeryn

Fashionable Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image

"Huh?" Sören looked up from the ground and at Jian.
"Ah, hello...." She smirked. It wasn't clear whether it was intentional or not, it wasn't clear. "That is an awfully kind offer. My name is Sören Wilder. A "starving" artist, wandering the earth, utilizing my pen for music and art for various clients."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:22 pm
User Image

*Jiang smiled, at least she wasn't alone! It was harder to get a job than she thought!*

"An artist huh? Well.. I'm not an artist but I sure am a struggling lawyer trying to get a break! I can totally feel your pain! You have an interesting name too! Where are you from?"

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Selvendor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image

Sel wandered through the park clutching a map, looking lost.

"I swear the prosecutor's office is meant to be around here somewhere... Arrgh... Basketh', can you figure anything out?"

The strange apparition floating beside her shook its head. It looked like an upside-down purple basket, with strange plastic-y tentacles and creepy staring eyes. The bundle of fluff on her head cheeped unhappily, whilst the vacant-looking miniature pony gambolling around her heels tripped over. Again.

Sel sighed. "Well, guess we better just ask somebody, then."

She spied a Chinese-looking woman who she thought she recognised from some of the trial coverage on the Courts Channel. She decided to head on over and ask for directions.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image

Song: Tsunaida Te ni Kiss wo

Mimi was wandering around, trying to find some defence office that would hire her. Not many people wanted to take someone just out of school. "Man...This sucks...At this rate I'm gonna have to find a new line of work..." She said with a sigh.

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:47 pm
Jiang Ryudo
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

User Image

User Image

"...Hmh! Mr Payne... I would ask that you KNOCK before you just barge in to my office!"

*Alicia folded her arms and looked at the man in his lime green suit, she noted that he still dressed as tackily as ever!!*

"Anyway... is there a particular reason for your brutish shouting...? I can only assume the 'Rookie Killer' got burned again in court?"

User Image
Am I going to have to cut your salary again?  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff