Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
So what's 'Wright' to you..? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  :D PW!
  :D AJ!
  :D ME!
View Results

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:47 pm
About Phoenix Wright / Apollo Justice games?

Do you enjoy the storylines? The character interactions? Just the general 'feel of each game?

Why did you decide to join this guild? Did you want to RP about Phoenix Wright? Just chat about PW games?

Or ... eek did you come here by mistake?!

Answers on a postcard! (or Forum Post) please~!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:13 pm
Gimme a few days.
I'll have a 30 minute speech for you.  

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:24 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Gimme a few days.
I'll have a 30 minute speech for you.

8D Excellent, I look forward to it!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:04 pm
Oh I could go on for hours about how much I adore the games. (even if i've only played the first and third of pw.)

The way it's done is so great and how they put the plot twists in there makes your heart stop and skip beats.

I've found times where I was literally left unable to speak or breath for a minute because of some turn in the story or something about a character changes suddenly(except for dahlia i didn't trust her from the moment i saw her)

How the characters developed throughout the story is just amazing and I wish stuff like this happened in real life!

Oh and the games make me want to actually become a Defence Attorney... ^^;;  

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:43 pm
Here's a taste,

What is Justice? Justice is where a lawyer lies to protect a guilty client. This is how I saw it for many years. Justice was blind and had turned her back to the people. And as the sin of the people grew I didn’t see a light. Until I played Phoenix Wright! He showed that justice was alive and well. That people with no one on their sides had a chance. Phoenix, Nick, Wrighto, Nicky Boy, the Forgin’ Attorney; it doesn’t matter what he’s called. His life, no his legacy, will live on in my heart and soul til’ the day I die. And when I do, I’ll still love Phoenix Wright!

The characters of Phoenix Wright were, in simplest terms, real. Phoenix with his determination, Edgeworth with his proud ego, Mia with her sense of justice. But no one stood out to me more then Godot. Godot. No one in the Ace Attorney series is as mysterious then him. With his cool and collected attitude, he stood apart from the normal characters. Throughout the pain and suffering he still fought for what he believed in. He is a growing inspiration for me.

The music for Ace Attorney? Hahaha! Some of the greatest I’ve ever heard. Godot Fragrance of Dark Coffee shows the cool and mysterious side of Godot in a melodious way. And whenever I hear any Reminisce theme I truly feel pain and suffering. But Investigation ~ Cornered 2001 truly is beautiful. It’s as if God himself composed this song.

The storyline for Ace Attorney is one to be admired and respected. From DL-6 and SL-9 to Phoenix’s Badge loss, the storyline keeps you captivated every second. The series itself gives every character their own back story, their own feelings, their own life. And I myself am in awe of it’s greatness.

Apollo Justice…What can I say about Apollo Justice? He is a righteous example of how justice can live on from one lawyer to another. Apollo and Trucy are just as good as Phoenix and Maya. They still deliver laughs and thrills every second. Despite what naysayer’s say, Apollo Justice truly is a great game.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney truly is an example of how we should act. Caring, thoughtful, filled with justice. The next time that you make a decision ask yourself one question: What would Phoenix do?
Thank you,

Hobo Wright Ace Attorney  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:50 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Here's a taste,

What is Justice? Justice is where a lawyer lies to protect a guilty client. This is how I saw it for many years. Justice was blind and had turned her back to the people. And as the sin of the people grew I didn’t see a light. Until I played Phoenix Wright! He showed that justice was alive and well. That people with no one on their sides had a chance. Phoenix, Nick, Wrighto, Nicky Boy, the Forgin’ Attorney; it doesn’t matter what he’s called. His life, no his legacy, will live on in my heart and soul til’ the day I die. And when I do, I’ll still love Phoenix Wright!

The characters of Phoenix Wright were, in simplest terms, real. Phoenix with his determination, Edgeworth with his proud ego, Mia with her sense of justice. But no one stood out to me more then Godot. Godot. No one in the Ace Attorney series is as mysterious then him. With his cool and collected attitude, he stood apart from the normal characters. Throughout the pain and suffering he still fought for what he believed in. He is a growing inspiration for me.

The music for Ace Attorney? Hahaha! Some of the greatest I’ve ever heard. Godot Fragrance of Dark Coffee shows the cool and mysterious side of Godot in a melodious way. And whenever I hear any Reminisce theme I truly feel pain and suffering. But Investigation ~ Cornered 2001 truly is beautiful. It’s as if God himself composed this song.

The storyline for Ace Attorney is one to be admired and respected. From DL-6 and SL-9 to Phoenix’s Badge loss, the storyline keeps you captivated every second. The series itself gives every character their own back story, their own feelings, their own life. And I myself am in awe of it’s greatness.

Apollo Justice…What can I say about Apollo Justice? He is a righteous example of how justice can live on from one lawyer to another. Apollo and Trucy are just as good as Phoenix and Maya. They still deliver laughs and thrills every second. Despite what naysayer’s say, Apollo Justice truly is a great game.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney truly is an example of how we should act. Caring, thoughtful, filled with justice. The next time that you make a decision ask yourself one question: What would Phoenix do?
Thank you,

Hobo Wright Ace Attorney

crying I'm so moved! It's all true as well! The values of that game... they're really important! If only everyone could take one or two of them onboard! Helping each other, seeking the truth, making sure each of our actions is filled with honesty and justice...  

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

-830- Splice Gardens
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:51 pm
Well, there was this time with the science-tasic finger-printing, and I almost passed out from LACK OF OXYGEN. But not really the channel, cuz it's kinda scary sometimes......  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:23 pm
To attempt to put into words what I feel about pretty much anything ends in epic fail. Alas, I shall try.

Everything about these games is pure class. The characters, the music, the artwork, the writing, the plot twists, the localisation, the references, the humour, the logic, the moment you figure something out, catching a killer, revealing the truth...

I just love everything. It was a cruel day when I found out real lawyers weren't like that. crying

Sure, it's not perfect, there are still niggles. But that's the same with everything. To look at those would be to spoil it. I just love Ace Attorney and everything about it. End of story heart  

Selvendor

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:46 am
Selvendor
To attempt to put into words what I feel about pretty much anything ends in epic fail. Alas, I shall try.

Everything about these games is pure class. The characters, the music, the artwork, the writing, the plot twists, the localisation, the references, the humour, the logic, the moment you figure something out, catching a killer, revealing the truth...

I just love everything. It was a cruel day when I found out real lawyers weren't like that. crying

Sure, it's not perfect, there are still niggles. But that's the same with everything. To look at those would be to spoil it. I just love Ace Attorney and everything about it. End of story heart

Very well said! 3nodding We should push for a Phoenix Wright law system in our country! heart (the united nation of Internets!)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:41 am
Oh I am so a member of the United Internets xd

I just want to bang on de desk all day! (...I want to play Zomg!)  

Selvendor

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:36 pm
Selvendor
Oh I am so a member of the United Internets xd

I just want to bang on de desk all day! (...I want to play Zomg!)

3nodding You know it! We'z all a United nation! wink
Oooh Zomg! I haven't played since Halloween!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:24 pm
        I got invited to this guild, which is why I'm here. :3

And Apollo Justice all the way.
        I liek me some Polly. :B

ratpeets

Bashful Fairy

Hobo Wright

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:26 pm
I just simply love the characters <3
Though I fail at the game as a whole... I love the characters still.
I join this guild because... well, if you stare at my name you will know. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:22 pm
From the very first time I immersed myself into the amazing "world" of Phoenix Wright, I instantly fell in love with it. Even though I do hate how Phoenix eventually ends up, the legacy will always be held close.

Oh, and Mr. HoboWright_Ace_Attorney recommended this guild for me. Thanks a lot, man! mrgreen  

Cycorg

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Master of Dragons

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:59 am
Dreams not worth dying for...

I think the proper question to ask is: What's wrong with the Ace Attorney games?

The answer: How damn long the next one is taking to come out.

Captivating characters, enthralling plot, screwed-up love interests, fine line between guilt-and-innocence, and SUPAH POWAHS!

The only thing missing is giant swords. Wait, we get that in T&T Case 5. This game series has EVERYTHING! e 3e

Why did I come here? I saw that my Hobo buddy joined, so I figured, "Eh, why not?" I don't normally join guilds, but meh, I'll give it a shot.

... Aren't worth living for.

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces