Reply Fallout: New Vegas
What're you Hoping for in New Vegas ? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:16 pm
I hope that if they do make Fallout an mmo ,that they make the controls more combat based such as : a side roll or forward roll ,or pulling off combos with your melee weapons and without a weapon .I also hope that the New main charcter is at least related to the lone wanderer.More Apparrell would be greatly apprecitated as well....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:06 pm
well what you hope,which is the mmo and related to the lone wanderer thing,isn't gonna be there.Bethseda stated it won't be a mmo and won't have anything to do with fallout 3 other then npcw talking about the events of fallout 3  

Pinoy_Operation

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:55 pm
sad That sucks a lot actualy all of my hopes and dreams shattered....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:55 pm
The only thing I'm hopeing for is that is plays like Fallout 3 first person or third person, with VATS.  

johnny blackk
Captain

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:09 pm
i hope the outcast will be there  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:39 pm
I hope there is way more places to go and an easier way to get caps idk about u guys but i found it hard to come by caps  

stuntboy92

fireman24465

Wealthy Guildsman

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:19 pm
I hope they actually have vehicles man i heard they were but i think it was fake >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:25 pm
wait remember area 51 base i las vegas so there might be that in new vegas hopefully i know theres this ghoul folower named raughl i think plust isn't there vault 77 in las vegas remember the story about that and plus the weapon mods  

Black Reaper Mu

stuntboy92

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:04 am
darrell845
wait remember area 51 base i las vegas so there might be that in new vegas hopefully i know theres this ghoul folower named raughl i think plust isn't there vault 77 in las vegas remember the story about that and plus the weapon mods

vault 77 the one from penny arcade?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:26 am
Gambling addiction.  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:12 am
Archduke wonderwaffle
Gambling addiction.

This.

Oh, and a little more vibrant environment when you travel into the city. I didn't feel there was as much personality or interesting things to look at while you were scavenging through the wastes or buildings. When I first started playing the game, I thought the environment was going to be similar to Bioshock. The look and environment in that game was awesome :T  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:21 am
The outcasts wont be in there, the brotherhood in FO3 are the real outcasts. So the brotherhood in New Vegas should be the equivelant of the outcasts.  

legendary thiefLawli

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:47 pm
legendary thiefLawli
The outcasts wont be in there, the brotherhood in FO3 are the real outcasts. So the brotherhood in New Vegas should be the equivelant of the outcasts.
Translation: Douchebags  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:27 am
Martyr_of_Death
legendary thiefLawli

I agreed with their cause 100%...  

legendary thiefLawli

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:26 am
legendary thiefLawli
Martyr_of_Death
legendary thiefLawli

I agreed with their cause 100%...

Lol, forget helping those who need it, Get the tech and go, bitches.  
Fallout: New Vegas

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff