Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random dark Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a society of goths, emos, punk, or any other non conformist style. 

Tags: Goth Emo Punk, Bored, Dark, Friends, Social 

Reply The Random Dark Guild Forum
how are you juged Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweetiepie20014

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:29 pm
hey guys whats up. so obviously we are all differentt from everyone else. i want to know how you guys are judged in society. i know a lot of people think im a freak just because im goth even my own friends think im a freak.and in the eyes of society im nothing.
enough about me now tell me about you guys. feel free to post your opinions or thoughts say what u want about yourself and what you think of everyone else {in society } i really want to help support you guys. exclaim undefined  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:37 pm
Thanks for wanting to help. most people dont seem to have an issue with me even with though iam diffrent. but theyh lable me 'weird' or 'crazy' I could care less! I just ignore them and go on with ym life. iam not going to let them drag me down  

panda-chan19

Friendly Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

sweetiepie20014

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:08 pm
thats a really good attitude to have. good job ignoring those other people.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:50 am
thanks smile I kinda liked being called crazy then people ownt mess with me... LOL. Iam just weird like that rofl  

panda-chan19

Friendly Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

sweetiepie20014

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:09 pm
i know what you mean by that..... lots of people think im crazy i dont care though eatheir i know im still cool no matter what peaple say cool  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:08 pm
LOL! people need to be less judgmental ...kids these days.  

panda-chan19

Friendly Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

sweetiepie20014

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:27 pm
thats exacly how i feel  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 am
aww its so nice that u want to support ppl. I agree with u guys ppl need to judge less... iv just embraced who i am i dont care what others think.... u can call me crazyy i love it... if i lost my crazy i would lose who i am and im not going to do that dramallama  

vegas09

Xxx-Cutting_Goth-xxX

150 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:11 pm
well lets strt wit tht eveyone looks at me like thy nvr seen someone dress like i do in all black and stuff and laugh and call me a girl cause i have longer hair thn most guys and ppl wlk into me and me gf like we not there so much tht i fliped out and got into alot of trouble with the school and ppl always come up to me and ask y do u do this and y do u dress like this and i ignore them cause they jugmental pricks  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:43 am
I used to dress in all black and stuff, ppl called me gay and i just ignored them. but i met this guy, and he opened my eyes to what life really is, and ive changed sooo much!! its only been a couple of months, and we r inseperable, i <3 him!! and now that ive changed my lifestyle, i feel free and more appreciative of what God has gifted me with  

FEBRUARY17

sweetiepie20014

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:38 pm
it is so cool how u guys ignore the crap people give u. also the fact that u all remain true to yourself. thats whats really important. u guys rock. and i agree some people r pricks but they dont matter  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:48 pm
I Wear Black Alot And I Get Made Fun Of Alot, its Not Like What They Say Will Hurt Me, black Is My Favorite Color And My Friends Accept Me, My Best Friend Is Kinda Girly But We Get Along So Well, Im Not Labeled As Anything, Its Mean To Make Fun Of Someone's Life Style. I Have A Friend That As Soon As Someone Meets Her You Could Tell Shes A Poser But I Dont Care, She Think She Is Emo, Its Kinda Funny, She Copies Me But I Get Over It, But She Is My Friend And She Knows I Care For Her Even Thou She Is Like That  

EmotionalLov3Bug

sweetiepie20014

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:12 pm
its good that u have friends that exept you for who u r thats the second most important thing the first is to exept yourself. u sound like you've got everything under control.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:06 pm
I'm judged as a b***h and a freak just because i'm emo and that I draw depressing things......and if people see the cuts on my arm (i'm trying not to cut myself anymore) they'll get all shocked and go OH MY GODD WHY DO YOU DO THAT???? DOES IT HURTTT????? O.O and then i'll just go of course it hurts and I have my reasons that you don't need to know........ I mean, when people ask me why i'm like that it gets on my nerves because they don't need to know because it's quite a personal thing to me, and i'd rather not talk about it to people that I know but not I know alot, like my friends. My friends know why i'm like that because I know they actually at least care........  

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

sweetiepie20014

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:57 pm
I relate to not wanting to talk to people about my problems or people questioning my personality it gets on my nerves. i dont cut but i scratch myself when i get angry to where scars are visible then everyone ask me why i do it and try to tell me that its stupid and that i will start cutting soon. it feels like there trying to run my life. but we all need are personal space right? remember to stay true to yourself and not let people look down on you.  
The Random Dark Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff