Reply Adult Furries Guild
Well

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:11 pm
The school year is almost over for me I will have gotten out of high school and I am heading towards collage and such but I suppose whats been kinda hard about the last year is that I have no luck with women at all maybe a conversation or two really but other then that nothing that lasted anything longer then a week and then they kinda lost interest.

Yea well maybe im feeling sorry for my self a bit, ive been sort of in a funk since my last relationship ended and that was before Christmas it sucked and I was in a hole for awhile things seemed to be getting better but heh. I guess the female population of my damn state has little or nothing to offer and I told my self after one of my older long distance relationships I would never have one again (I now no longer count them are real relationships really no offence if your in one) but this is just me rambling.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:32 pm
Just to let you know this should have been in the sallies thread.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 pm
Mortella
Just to let you know this should have been in the sallies thread.

It should, but it doesn't have to be. More people keep up with that thread than random posts, so it's easier for everyone.

@ Tikiu:

That change from High School to College is a tough 'un, good luck with all that and if you're this...emo about relationships, then avoid one until you're back on your feet. You might be too busy figuring College out to even have a relationship anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:52 pm
Have you thought about buttsex lately? 4laugh

Kidding!
But since you're getting out of highschool you're pretty much opened up to a lot more opportunity when it comes to relationships... I mean, college is 'very' different from high school. Granted, you will get highschool acting people in college, but many will not last in a college environment. (Particularly if the college is serious enough.)

That's not to say there aren't more sophisticated or even mature people in highschool. However, there are more in college and honestly everyone tends to change as they go through college. Even I noticed that I matured and changed somewhat as I went through college, though it's hard to look back and see much since it hasn't been a long time. sweatdrop  

Garek Maxwell

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:18 am
thank you guys for the advice yeah I guess I could wait but its been a year and I am not the kind of guy to stop trying no matter what one thing that's always worked for me use brute force and if that dosn't work well your not using enough of it!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:39 pm
tikiu1221
one thing that's always worked for me use brute force and if that dosn't work well your not using enough of it!

Rape isn't the answer Tikiu! gonk  

Garek Maxwell

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:09 pm
Garek Maxwell
tikiu1221
one thing that's always worked for me use brute force and if that dosn't work well your not using enough of it!

Rape isn't the answer Tikiu! gonk

Imma not gunna rape im just gunna try harder...with cloroform its the best pick up line it works every time! lol jk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:09 pm
I loved college. :3 I met so many more interesting people there than I did in highschool... Since you are split up according to your department and majors most of the time, you get to spend time with a group of people who share a few more common interests with you than a highschool class, as a rule.

Hopefully you'll have a bit more luck there!  

Quintessence

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:51 pm
yeah Im going to a community collage first then I plan on going to a four year collage  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:04 pm
tikiu1221
yeah Im going to a community collage first then I plan on going to a four year collage

Then disregard what Quintessence said, and make it more like extra, slightly harder (maybe) High School.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 am
shoki_de_nai
Then disregard what Quintessence said, and make it more like extra, slightly harder (maybe) High School.

But way cheaper than a 4-year college. razz

Buuut, if you do this contract thingy (for me, it was called IGETC), you're supposedly "guaranteed" to get in the college you want. This may have changed since then, but it's really great. You just complete all the classes required to get through and you can easily get a mini degree while doing it. You'll have to talk to student counselors about it though to see if there is anything like that in your area. It may just be a California thing. I don't know.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:14 pm
Garek Maxwell
Have you thought about buttsex lately? 4laugh

Kidding!
Still good advice. xd  

Thorn apple

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items