This post is continued from "Breaking Dawn Quotes I.'' All quotes are listed in the order they appeared in the book. Please contact me about any mistakes.

Thanks to TwilightGuide.com.

136. Nice to have toddlers guarding the fort. (Emmett)

137. It’s pretty obvious, isn’t it? I’m joining your crappy little renegade pack. The vampires’ guard dogs. (Leah)

138. Wanna race, O fearless leader? (Leah)

139. Shut up, Jacob. Oops, I’m sorry – I mean, shut up, most high Alpha. (Leah)

140. You think I’m just going to sit home while my little brother volunteers as a vampire chew toy? (Leah)

141. What is it with you Clearwaters? Why can’t you leave me alone? (Jacob)

142. Bella is already a daughter to me. A beloved daughter. (Carlisle)

143. I’ve seen vampire venom work miracles, but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome. Her heart is working too hard now; if it should fail… there won’t be anything for me to do. (Carlisle)

144. The girl looked like she only had hours left, and she had to be in pain, but she was making jokes. So Bella. Trying to ease the tension, make it better for everyone else. (Jacob)

145. So, who’s going to catch me a grizzly bear? (Bella)

146. I’m not here as a donor, Bells. (Jacob)

147. Well, I’m starving, so I’ll bet he is, too. Let’s go for it. My first vampire act. (Bella)

148. Edward stayed, holding Bella’s hand. His face was dead again. He didn’t seem to have the energy to keep up even that little hint of hope he’d had before. They stared into each other’s eyes, but not in a gooey way. It was like they were having a conversation. Kind of reminded me of Sam and Emily. (Jacob)

149. Don’t blame me for this one. Your vampire was just picking snide comments out of my head. (Jacob)

150. You’re scared of Leah, but you’re best buds with the psychopath blonde? (Jacob)

151. She understands that you’re gonna die and she doesn’t care, s’long as she gets her mutant spawn out of the deal. (Jacob)

152. She glared at Edward’s hand like she might take a snap at it. I wished she would. I bet Edward wouldn’t take that sitting down, and I’d love to see Blondie lose a limb. (Jacob)

153. Does this screw my total? Or do we start counting after I’m a vampire? (Bella)

154. Jeez, how did anyone stand living with him? It was really too bad he couldn’t hear Bella’s thoughts. Then he’d annoy the crap out of her, too, and she’d get tired of him. (Jacob)

155. Great, now I was the court jester. (Jacob)

156. I gritted my teeth. She was allowed to kill herself for a monster, but I wasn’t allowed to miss a few nights’ sleep to watch her do it? (Jacob)

157. Despite my best efforts, I’ve seen you naked before – doesn’t do much for me, so no worries. (Leah)

158. That is easily the freakin’ grossest thing I’ve heard in my life. Yuck. If there was anything in my stomach, it would be coming back. (Leah)

159. Mom dropped him a lot when he was a baby. (Leah)

160. I took the clothes gingerly between my teeth – ugh – and carried them back to the trees. Just in case this was some joke by the blond psychopath and I had a bunch of girls’ stuff here. Bet she’d love to see the look on my human face as I stood there naked, holding a sundress. (Jacob)

161. Edward seemed to be in agreement with my thoughts – we were on the same wavelength so much lately it was crazy. (Jacob)

162. How much blood would it take to keep her going? At some point, would they start trotting in the neighbors? (Jacob)

163. Where’s the flood, mutt? (Rosalie)

164. You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool. (Jacob)

165. I snorted. Vampire mother hen – bizarre. (Jacob)

166. Vampires get headaches? (Jacob)

167. About time. The chainsaw impersonation was getting a little tired. (Rosalie)

168. What’s for breakfast? O negative or AB positive? (Jacob)

169. This was the problem with hanging out with vampires – you got used to them. They started messing up the way you saw the world. They started feeling like friends. (Jacob)

170. Alice wants you, too. She says she’s tired of hanging out in the attic like a bat in the belfry. (Seth)

171. And, just like before, Bella’s face lit up like a kid’s on Christmas morning. Like I’d brought her the greatest gift ever. It was so unfair. (Jacob)

172. Thanks, anyway, Alice, but I don’t think I’d want to eat something Blondie’s spit in. I’d bet my system wouldn’t take too kindly to venom. (Jacob)

173. Enjoy, mongrel. (Rosalie)

174. It had once probably been a big mixing bowl, but she’d bent the bowl back in on itself until it was shaped almost exactly like a dog dish. I had to be impressed with her quick craftsmanship. And her attention to detail. She’d scratched the word Fido into the side. Excellent handwriting. (Jacob)

175. Hey, do you know what you call a blonde with a brain? A golden retriever. (Jacob)

176. Let me guess, someone around here used to cut hair in a salon in Paris? (Jacob)

177. So… um… what’s the, er, date? You know, the due date for the little monster. (Jacob)

178. Why do you want me here? Seth could keep you warm, and he’s probably easier to be around, happy little punk. But when I walk in the door, you smile like I’m your favorite person in the world. (Jacob)

179. It feels… complete when you’re here, Jacob. Like all my family is together. I mean, I guess that’s what it’s like – I’ve never had a big family before now. It’s nice. But it’s just not whole unless you’re here. (Bella)

180. I’ll never be a part of your family, Bella. (Jacob)

181. I’m not a bloodsucker, so maybe I’m missing something, but Charlie seems like kind of a strange choice for her first meal. (Jacob)

182. Of course there were no survivors. Giving birth in the middle of a disease-infested swamp with a medicine man smearing sloth spit across your face to drive out the evil spirits was never the safest method. (Rosalie)

183. Silently, I lifted my doggy bowl off the floor. Then, with a quick, powerful flip of my wrist, I threw it into the back of Blondie’s head so hard that – with an earsplitting bang – it smashed flat before it ricocheted across the room and snapped the round top piece off the thick newel post at the foot of the stairs. (Jacob)

184. You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair. (Rosalie)

185. I’m not going to forget this, dog. (Rosalie)

186. S’not so hard to erase a blonde’s memory. Just blow in her ear. (Jacob)

187. Wouldn’t want our precious parasites taking unnecessary chances. (Leah)

188. I think you make a good Alpha. Not in the same way Sam does, but in your own way. You’re worth following, Jacob. (Leah)

189. Wow, this is going to sound bad. But, honestly, it will be easier to deal with your pain than face mine. (Leah)

190. I know it’s going to be bad for you, Jacob. I understand that – maybe better than you think. I don’t like her, but… she’s your Sam. She’s everything you want and everything you can’t have. (Leah)

191. I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know. (Leah)

192. What’s wrong with going out and falling in love like a normal person, Leah? Imprinting is just another way of getting your choices taken away from you. (Jacob)

193. I understand why your blond vampire is so cold – in the figurative sense. She’s focused. She’s got her eye on the prize, right? Because you always want the very most what you can never, ever have. (Leah)

194. I’d been planning to take off and get some Z’s, but the chance to ruin Rosalie’s morning seemed too good to pass up. (Jacob)

195. Ew. Someone put the dog out. (Rosalie)

196. I have killed a hundred times more often than you have, you disgusting beast. Don’t forget that. (Rosalie)

197. Someday, Beauty Queen, you’re going to get tired of just threatening me. I’m really looking forward to that. (Jacob)

198. It… the baby likes the sound of your voice. (Edward)

199. As he stared at them, his face was not frightened or angry or burning or any of the other expressions he’d worn since their return. He was marveling with her. (Jacob)

200. You have the most beautiful voice in the universe. Who wouldn’t love it? (Bella)

201. In that moment, I knew that I was alone. All alone. I wanted to kick myself when I realized how much I’d been counting on that loathsome vampire. How stupid – as if you could ever trust a leech! Of course he would betray me in the end. (Jacob)

202. Nice girl who knew cars. Wow. I stared at her face harder, wishing I knew how to make it work. C’mon, Jake – imprint already. (Jacob)

203. I stared at Edward, feeling sort of like my eyes might pop out of their sockets. Underneath that disbelief, I could see right away that this was the critical factor. This was what had changed Edward – that the monster had convinced him of this love. He couldn’t hate what loved Bella. It was probably why he couldn’t hate me, either. There was a big difference, though. I wasn’t killing her. (Jacob)

204. I want your permission to deviate from what we agreed to in our treaty with Ephraim. I want you to grant us an exception. I want your permission to save her life. You know I’ll do it anyway, but I don’t want to break faith with you if there is any way to avoid it. We never intended to go back on our word, and we don’t do it lightly now. I want your understanding, Jacob, because you know exactly why we do this. I want the alliance between our families to survive when this is over. (Edward)

205. Crazy how easy it was, walking through the dark with a vampire right beside me. It didn’t feel unsafe, or even uncomfortable, really. It felt like walking next to anybody. Well, anybody who smelled bad. (Jacob)

206. Rose’ll catch me if I trip over my feet. Which could happen pretty easily, since I can’t see them. (Bella)

207. You stay with me now, Bella! Do you hear me? Stay! You’re not leaving me! Keep your heart beating! (Jacob)

208. All the king’s horses and all the king’s men… But there was nothing there, just me, just him. Working over a corpse. Because that’s all that was left of the girl we both loved. This broken, bled-out, mangled corpse. We couldn’t put Bella together again. (Jacob)

209. Of course it would want blood. What else would you feed the kind of monster that would brutally mutilate its own mother? It might as well have been drinking Bella’s blood. Maybe itwas. (Jacob)

210. Why should I let him get away from what he’d done? Wouldn’t it be more fair – more satisfying – to let him live with nothing, nothing at all? (Jacob)

211. Everything inside me came undone as I stared at the tiny porcelain face of the half-vampire, half-human baby. All the lines that held me to my life were sliced apart in swift cuts, like clipping the strings to a bunch of balloons. Everything that made me who I was – my love for the dead girl upstairs, my love for my father, my loyalty to my new pack, the love for my other brothers, my hatred for my enemies, my home, my name, my self – disconnected from me in that second – snip, snip, snip – and floated up into space. I was not left drifting. A new string held me where I was. (Jacob)

212. The gravity of the earth no longer tied me to the place where I stood. It was the baby girl in the blond vampire’s arms that held me here now. Renesmee. (Jacob)

213. Her tiny face was so absolutely perfect that it stunned me. She was even more beautiful than her father. Unbelievable. Impossible. (Bella)

214. I had done it. Against the odds, I had been strong enough to survive Renesmee, to hold on to her until she was strong enough to live without me. (Bella)

215. It was harder not to answer this voice, but I stayed paralyzed. I knew that the pain in his voice now was nothing compared to what it could be. Right now he only feared that I was suffering. (Bella)

216. She’s going to be dazzling. (Alice)

217. Edward didn’t answer, but Alice’s words gave me hope that maybe I didn’t resemble the charcoal briquette I felt like. It seemed as if I must be just a pile of charred bones by now. Every cell in my body had been razed to ash. (Bella)

218. Oh. Of course. Edward wouldn’t feel cold to me. We were the same temperature now. (Bella)

219. Jasper and Emmett were in the front to protect the others, as I had assumed. What I hadn’t grasped immediately was that I was the
danger. (Bella)

220. He smiled the kind of smile that would have stopped my heart if it were still beating. (Bella)

221. Don’t panic, love. You’re just a bit stronger than I am for the moment. (EDward)

222. I was stronger than Edward. I’d made him say ow. (Bella)

223. It was like he’d never kissed me – like this was our first kiss. And, in truth, he’d never kissed me this way before. It almost made me feel guilty. Surely I was in breach of the contract. I shouldn’t be allowed to have this, too. (Bella)

224. You’ve been holding out on me. (Bella)

225. Now it’s your turn to not break me. (Edward)

226. Let’s hunt, Bella. (Edward)

227. You promised I could be there the first time! What if you two run past something reflective? (Alice)

228. I stared at the beautiful woman with the terrifying eyes, looking for pieces of me. There was something there in the shape of her lips – if you looked past the dizzying beauty, it was true that her upper lip was slightly out of balance, a bit too full to match the lower. Finding this familiar little flaw made me feel a tiny bit better. Maybe the rest of me was in there, too. (Bella)

229. I was rather hoping that I’d be able to hear your mind, now that it is more similar to my own. And here I am, as frustrated as ever, wondering what could possibly be going on inside your head. (Edward)

230. I guess my brain will never work right. At least I’m pretty. (Bella)

231. Bella, you have never been merely pretty. (Edward)

232. We have all eternity, and you’re worried about the time it would take to walk to the back door? (Bella)

233. Right. I was the monster now. I had to keep away from scents that might trigger my wild side. From the people that I loved in particular. Even the ones I didn’t really know yet. (Bella)

234. And I was very conscious of my family behind me, watching silently. Mostly silently. Emmett had already chuckled under his breath once. One mistake, and he’d be rolling on the floor. Then the jokes about the world’s only clumsy vampire would start. (Bella)

235. That was quite graceful – even for a vampire. (Edward)

236. It was the first time anyone had ever applied the word graceful to me in my entire life… or, well, existence anyway. (Bella)

237. I’m not laughing at you, Bella. I’m laughing because I am in shock. And I am in shock because I am completely amazed. (Edward)

238. You shouldn’t be able to do any of this. You shouldn’t be so… so rational. You shouldn’t be able to stand here discussing this with me calmly and coolly. And, much more than any of that, you should not have been able to break off mid-hunt with the scent of human blood in the air. Even mature vampires have difficulty with that – we’re always careful of where we hunt so as not to put ourselves in the path of temptation. Bella, you’re behaving like you’re decades rather than days old. (Edward)

239. What wouldn’t I give to be able to see into your mind for just this one moment. (Edward)

240. Oops. I didn’t mean to tackle you like that. Are you okay? (Bella)

241. The only parents in the world who don’t need sleep, and our child already sleeps through the night. (Edward)

242. Jacob isn’t suffering. Though I might be willing to change his condition. (Edward)

243. I gotta say it, Bells. You’re a freak show. (Jacob)

244. Wath yourself, mongrel. (Edward)

245. Maybe I’m hoping she’ll get irritated and rip your head off. (Edward)

246. Huh. I can see what everyone’s been going on about. You stink, Jacob. (Bella)

247. Jacob just kept grinning. This made me feel hopeful that things were going to be right between us, the way they hadn’t been for so long now. Maybe now I could truly be his friend, since I disgusted him enough physically that he couldn’t love me the same way as before. Maybe that was all I needed. (Bella)

248. We’ll take care of you, Bella. Don’t worry, we’ll be ready. None of us would risk Renesmee. I think you’ll be surprised at how entirely she’s already wrapped us all around her little fingers. She’ll be perfectly safe, no matter what. (Edward)

249. Did ya get in a couple of good swipes? (Emmett)

250. Just because I understand, it doesn’t mean I won’t throw you out, Jacob. Bella’s doing extraordinarily well. Don’t ruin the moment for her. (Edward)

251. I’ll help him toss you, dog. I owe you a good kick in the gut. (Rosalie)

252. Edward, I don’t want to hurt you, so please let go of me. (Bella)

253. You stupid mutt! How could you! My baby! (Bella)

254. I’ve held her all of one time, and already you think you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She’s mine. (Bella)

255. How dare you imprint on my baby? Have you lost your mind? (Bella)

256. You said we belonged in each other’s lives, right? That we were family. You said that was how you and I were supposed to be. So… now we are. It’s what you want. (Jacob)

257. You think you’ll be part of my family as my son-in-law! (Bella)

258. Stop her, Edward. She’ll be unhappy if she hurts him. (Esme)

259. She hasn’t gone for his throat even once. (Carlisle)

260. Run away while you still can. (Bella)

261. You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster? (Bella)

262. Edward was still apologizing, and I didn’t think that was either fair or appropriate. After all, Edward hadn’t tried to rip Jacob’s head off – Jacob, who wouldn’t even phase to protect himself – and then accidentally broken Seth’s shoulder and collarbone when he jumped in between. Edward hadn’t almost killed his best friend. (Bella)

263. Bella, love, no one is judging you. You’re doing so well. (Edward)

264. I tried to erase the anger from my system entirely, but it was hard, knowing that Jacob was outside with Renesmee right now. Keeping her safe from me, the crazed newborn. (Bella)

265. I mean, at least you didn’t bite me or anything. That would’ve sucked. (Seth)

266. Lucky thing Ness – Renesmee’s not venomous. ‘Cause she bites Jake all the time. (Seth)

267. I wish treating humans were this instantaneously gratifying. (Carlisle)

268. Jacob, I thought, despite myself. Though that yearning was both vanished and defined – and I was vastly relieved that it was – he was still my friend. Someone who knew the real me and accepted her. Even has a monster. (Bella)

269. Thirstiness was way down the list right now. Besides, Renesmee smelled good in a very non-food way. (Bella)

270. Renesmee smiled her brilliant smile, and her memory eyes did not leave Jacob through all the following mess. I tasted a new flavor to the memory – not exactly protective, more possessive – as she watched Jacob. I got the distinct impression that she was glad Seth had put himself in front of my spring. She didn’t want Jacob hurt. He was hers. (Bella)

271. It’s just because he tastes better than the rest of us. (Edward)

What are your favorite quotes, and why do you love them?