Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
Create-a-Case: [RECRUITING!!!] - First case!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:04 am
Hello all!
As you'll have noticed, we have a sparkly brand spanking new 'Create-a-case' forum. Seems a shame to leave it new! Let's splatter some blood and luminol all over it! heart (Scientifically and lovingly, of course!)

Now! Please note this is going to be a short trial run!

I've made up a very simple, small-time murder case. What I need are willing, ACTIVE participants in the guild!

If you're new you're welcome to apply, but please remember all characters will be central to the plot of this story and so your participation is key! If you're one of those people that logs on once a month and posts once a year then... this may not be for you.

Anyway! In order to keep things exciting, you won't know the exact role of all players!

Please fill in the form below and PM it to me! I will then assign roles to people via PM and once all players are agreed, I'll let Hobo know that the first Create-a-Case is ready!

[b]Gaia name[/b]:
[b]Original Character or PW chara?[/b]:
[b]Most wanted role[/b]: (Prosectution, Defence etc)
[b]Secondary role[/b]:
[b]IF all else fails role[/b]:

[b]Notes[/b]: (Make any comments you'd like to here!)

ROLES AVALIABLE
(Not much at this stage... Just to get a 'feel' for the game)

- Prosecutor
- Defence Attorney
- Defence Attorney Side-Kick

NPC Roles
( These roles are available to Case Makers or Case Helpers, PM me to be briefed on the full story! )

Case Makers / Helpers can have up to 2 of these roles, 3 if there is a lack of participation.

- Judge
- Accused
- Murderer
- Detective
- Forensics Team
- Supporting Characters (For investigation phase)
- Witness 1
- Witness 2  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:05 am
Case Helpers will be helping by taking up NPC roles in this story, you will be briefed on your role in this story and the overall story, so apply for NPC roles if you don't mind knowing the whole plot.

People that wish to be the Prosecution / Defence will not be briefed on the whole story and, as a result, it will unravel overtime.

I'm trying to make this as 'Phoenix Wright' ish as I can.

Please be aware, though, that this is just a trial run so things may not go according to plan but it might be fun to try!  

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:07 am
OPEN ROLES

- Prosecution

NPCs
- Witness 1
- Detective

TAKEN ROLES

- Defence Attorney
- Defence Side Kick

NPCS
- Judge
- Murderer
- Accused
- Witness 2
- Forensics  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:10 am
Remember to PM me your applications! This is so that early applications are not so 'obvious' to our unwitting lawyers! wink  

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces