School Guild~underconstruction~ 

Tags: university 

Reply Eirene~ Cleaning out~
Notice about classes and dorms

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey, how about you vote for some free gold, yes?
  Thank you, this gold will help a bunch.
  No! Do I LOOK like I need your hand-outs, woman?! D:<
  *Starts laughing at the people who clicked number 2*
View Results

Chan-Chan Lee
Crew

Celebrating Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:55 pm
I apologize for those who had been going to their classes this week. Those who play as the teachers might not have been able to attend and had already left messages in the Unavailability forum under Out of Character. Kawaii_Rika, who is in charge of Weapons Control and Magic Control, is currently in Oregon and may not have direct access to the Internet all of the time. -Broken Anna-Len-, who is in charge of Music and possibly Elemental Control, has also left a post stating she may not be able to be active all of the time. This Sunday may also be rocky for me regarding Demented Science, so please do not limit yourself when you are roleplaying. Try to start posting after you have noticed the teacher has arrived so you won't feel like you're in limbo while you wait. Everyone has different schedules in real life, especially with school/work and different time zones. (And if you do not know if the class is active or not, check the date of the last post. If it is extremely old, chances are not many people are replying in it.)

Also, I am sorry for the slow responses about Dorm arrangements. I'll try to work on it a bit by figuring out who still needs rooms and who doesn't, and I will delete the orders of those who already have their dorms to keep the posting organized. Until then, either RP as if your character has not been assigned yet, or as if they had temporary living arrangements outside of the school (guild), such as a hotel room or boarding with a relative who conveniently lives nearby. Just do not make a new posting just for that temporary living arrangement, please. I don't want the guild becoming too cluttered. Thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:23 pm
I have updated the Dorm assignments as of April 2nd. Please check there for your rooms. Thank you.  

Chan-Chan Lee
Crew

Celebrating Cat

Ninjamagethief

Noble Vampire

11,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:23 pm
Can someone update the classes too plz!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:23 pm
Thank you so much Chan Chan. I don't know what I would do without you.
Thank goodness I free this Spring break and will be able to catch up. Plus May 21st I will be out of school! Early release for Seniors. It's been super busy and hard in RL for me but it's under control now and hopefully it will from now on.

Thank you guys for sticking around!~  

-Broken Anna Len-

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

DragonXxx97

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:25 pm
plz update classes and dorms  
Eirene~ Cleaning out~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff