Characters

User Image

->>Pt<<-

User ImageTo be surrounded by banners of my name,
And thousands screaming the same,
To have little boys offering me flowers,
And mothers offering me their daughters,
Fame is like Cocaine...
once you've had it, you'll do anything to gain it again.

"Fame" by newmoonmaiden, DeviantArt
"Our Fame" by X-sinister-chaos-X, DeviantArt

User Imageheld tight in the arms of temptation,
it runs its hands accross my chest,
breathing ever heavier,
every moment your possesed,
veins pulsating with desire,
as you await another hit,
sezious take a-hold of you,
as your mouth begins to spit,
your eyes fade into darkenss,
and he cannot bare to look,
"One last time!" is what you said to him,
one last time is all it took...

"Drugs" by JunkyardHearts, DeviantArt

User ImageMoney isnt everything,
But it buys things that are.
Money can't buy happiness,
But it buys things that make you happy.
Money will never get you love,
But it will get you a one night stand.
For money, I trust in good fortune -
when I need some, it comes.
when I have more.. It goes.

"MONEY MONEY MONEY" by brandnewworld, DeviantArt.
"money karma" by alapip, DeviantArt.

Fame, Drugs and Money spinning their world, the world of the famous, rich teens.. But is that all they need, or do they don't know anything better?..

MamaEvil

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200

MamaEvil

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:35 am
->> Fame, Drugs and Money, Baby! <<-

Plot
Rules
Skeleton
Characters

User Image

->>Rlє<<-

User Image->> Follow the Gaia TOS, you probably know what will happen if you don't.

User Image
Do not Cyber. It's not appropriate, and definitely forbidden in here, do it in PMs. <<-

User Image ->> Respect your RP partner. Be polite, don't do something you don't want that will be done to you.

User Image
Please Be at least Semi-literate. <<-

User Image->> If you have any questions or requests, please send them to me in PM, not in here.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:38 am

Plot
Rules
Skeleton
Characters

User Image

->>Sкєlєt<<-

User Image

Female wanted;

Female 1-MusicForSoul
Female 2-Available.
Female 3-Available.

Male wanted;

Male 1-Available.
Male 2-Available.
Male 3-Available.

-

->> PM me the profile & title it 'My fame'.

Must include an RP sample (Can be of the character or from an RP you're in)... If you've been in one of my RPs before/RPed with me, this doesn't count for you.
<<-

->>Upon having read the rules, place wahmbulance at the top of your entry.

Please have REAL Pictures (and fill in the tiny pic at the bottom of the profile).
<<-

->>The profile is color-coded; where you see "color one/two/three," choose three colors and fill in one for each one (be creative! it usually looks really good when done right).

Fill all information in accordingly
<<-
[align=center]
{[your picture(img version preferred-REAL PICUTRES!)]}

[size=20][color one][[Enter first and last name here]][/size][/color][/align]

[color three][size=8][center]Introducing the Fabulous...[b] [[Gaia Name]] [/b][/center][/size][/color]

[align=left][size=15][color three][[Greeting of your choice]][/color][/size][size=10] you can call me [u][[Nickname]][/u]. I was born in [[year]], making me [color one][[age]][/color]. As you can see, i am[color one][b][[gender]][/b][/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][color one][size=15]Open my diary, what do you see?[/color][/size]
[size=10][[Bio here. Please make it at least one paragraph.]][/size]

[color two][size=15]Define me:[/size][/color][size=10][[personality here. just little descriptions of your character.]][/align]

[align=center][/size][size=15][color one]I love:[/color][/size]
[size=10]o1.
o2.
o3.

[/size][size=15][color one]I loathe:[/color][/size]
[size=10]o1.
o2.
o3.
[/align]
[/size][size=15][color two]My own little Melody:[/color][/size]
[size=10][[theme song!]] [song] // [artist]

[/size]
[size=15][color three]This is me:[/color][/size]
[size=10][[extra pic of your charrie]][/size][/center]

MamaEvil

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200

MamaEvil

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:39 am

Plot
Rules
Skeleton
Characters

User Image

->>Cђrςtєг<<-

Females

User Image

Charlotte Boneparte

Introducing the Fabulous...MusicForSoul

Bonjour. you can call me Coco. I was born in 1991, making me 19. As you can see, i am A female

Open my diary, what do you see?
I was born at France, 1991, to my lovely parents; Frank and Monika Boneparte. Ever since I was a little enfant [child], I enjoyed singing, no matter if it was the classroom while the teacher was speaking, while me and my parents were having a picnic at the local park, everywhere I went I loved to sing even if I was off-key. Although my parents weren't the wealthiest people in the world, they sent me when I was 10 to one of the best teachers for voice developing, Ma'dam Lovvet. At her own time, she was one of the most famous Opera vocalists, and people said she was probably the most famous celebrity that ever came out of France. But unlike I expected, Ma'dam Lovvet was a very tough teacher. When I was off-key, she would use to pinch me on the arm and show me where I was wrong.. I had a few blue marks that had probably passed by now, her pinches were Very strong. But because of her tough behavior towards me, I had one of the most amazing voices in France, both for Opera and both for just regular singing. I loved Jazz very much, so I taught myself how to improvise with my voice. I remember my first performance was at the local Bar, probably around age of 17. I was singing "Don't know why" by Norah Jones, one of my favorite songs until today.. And at that bar, the same American talent hunter found me. He offered me a contract for 5 years, He offered me to come with him to United Stats, He will pay for everything! My parents were worried, they said they never heard about him, and they didn't know if I should go.. Their economic situation wasn't the best as well. After a few arguements, they gave up and allowed me to go. With my foolish, pathetic behavior I signed the contract and flew with him to United States, I had so many high hopes! But it didn't took long until I realized that United States is not as it seems.. It was hard for me out there, I had a few shows and runs, but the crowd was tough to please, not like France. My manager was pissed at me a lot of times because of that.. One day, I found a small bag with white powder in it in my mailbox. It was from my manager, he wrote on it that I should tell nobody about it, and I can sniff some of it whenever I feel I need to relax. I was stressed out a lot of times in the United States, So I decided to listen to his advice. I took a sniff from it, and ever since that first sniff, I became addicted to drugs. I took drugs before the show, after the show, at home.. I was still as beautiful as I am, but so rotten from inside, I know this is wrong!.. But the Money and the Fame, how could I give up on all of this?..

Define me:Well, I have changing moods when I am on drugs. But when I don't, people say I have a way with words. I am usually kind and giving, I always was a bit stubborn on things I wanted, but not too stubborn.. Not to get my manager mad. People say I have both beautiful appearance and personality, when I am not drunk or on drugs.

I love:
o1. Cats
o2. Singing
o3. Seductive men

I loathe:
o1. Jerks
o2. My drugs
o3. Cancelled performances

My own little Melody:
Don't know why // Norah Jones

This is me:
User Image