Reply We Hate Justin Bieber!
What really bothers me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jimmybryant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:13 am
O.o what really bothers me about the kid is that he got famous for nothing, XD much like the one guy said in his sticky topic, but i mean he got famous off ONE SINGLE!!! thats what made him huge, a song he didn't even write, about some girl he liked, and got rejected by. He's 15 years old with no talent and is reconized all over north america! which ******** bugs me, cause there is tons of real talent out there, and i mean TONS that don't get reconized! O.o i have a Co-worker who's in a Hardrock/Punk Band, Him and his band are amazing! they have skills and everything, not reconized out of my home town. Now this makes me question what people think these days but then agian remember the cycle of pop culture people, they get big off one thing, then they are forgotten, Justin beiber isn't that big in my home town, thank the various gods for that, but yet he out there and girls obsess of him ALOT!!! so i'm going to ask people, what do you consider real music? XD cause i do question what people like these days.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:10 am
Punk and metal.
Hatebreed, Bad Religion, Alien Ant Farm, Killswtich Engage, Demon Hunter.
You know the good s**t...
I'm just glad that my gf isn't obsessed with that mother ******** like every other girl in the country.  

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

Jimmybryant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:27 pm
XD me and you will get along brother, I'm into Metal and its many sub genre's, razz and some punk bands. XD great to hear! :p anyone else wanna add?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:27 am
Tis be to bad your an american hatng canadian.
No offense but I don't exactly like Canada... though some Canadians are on my good side.
Have you heard of As I Lay Dying?  

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:16 am
I kill tacos
I'm just glad that my gf isn't obsessed with that mother ******** like every other girl in the country.

To hell I'm not >=( he/she's a gay lil 10 yr old girl tht resembles my 13 yr old cousin LOu guzman.... just saying... smile
btw i like most ganres...
Evanescence, P!nk, and Carrie Underwood are some of my faourites smile
and LEd Zepplin!!! (always 4get led zepplin 4 some reason..)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:08 pm
What annoys me about him is that there are actually talented musicians out there but they don't get a chance at recognition because of people like Justin Gayber who are only famous because of their looks. The only people that like this transvestite, pre-pubescent punk are the girls that drool over pictures of him all day  

xx_The Fury_xx

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:18 pm
Operation - Endgame
What annoys me about him is that there are actually talented musicians out there but they don't get a chance at recognition because of people like Justin Gayber who are only famous because of their looks. The only people that like this transvestite, pre-pubescent punk are the girls that drool over pictures of him all day

I know right.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:38 am
Even this Techno Doggeh has more talent than Justin beaver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-OjWKCBtY&NR=1  

VandaIize

Perfect Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
We Hate Justin Bieber!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers