Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:16 pm
I am so excited for this one. So many lovely heels and I love the Hime hair style. It's so big and poofy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:10 pm
I don't know why, but that style reminds me of rodeo queen hair =/
Maybe because it takes over your entire head XD

Anyway... gold shop update! score! and a salon update makes it even better! X3  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:38 am
It's a nice update... but I'm still waiting for more cute small shoes that actually look good on the male avi. Those sweet lace shoes are good, but I think the newest sweetheart shoes look odd on my avi... it's sad because they have such nice colors gonk

They could just recolor those cute starter shoes, they are my favorites. I need decent looking black, white and red shoes! -.-

That new hair is crazy eek But looks good!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:03 pm
Iehonatane
It's a nice update... but I'm still waiting for more cute small shoes that actually look good on the male avi. Those sweet lace shoes are good, but I think the newest sweetheart shoes look odd on my avi... it's sad because they have such nice colors gonk

They could just recolor those cute starter shoes, they are my favorites. I need decent looking black, white and red shoes! -.-

I love the re-color of the Audrey shoes myself. The Disco heels on the other hand are a bit weird looking on the male avatar.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:19 pm
Wow, your avi could almost pass for female Sometimes. If you don't look at the feet. You've really got this drag queen look down XDD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:36 am
sometimesalways
Iehonatane

I love the re-color of the Audrey shoes myself. The Disco heels on the other hand are a bit weird looking on the male avatar.

Yes those shoes are quite nice, I have the black and white ones myself. Most of the recolors are a bit too bright though lol

And I don't think that the Disco heels look much better on the female avi either.. they are just plain strange. xD  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:13 pm
I like the new hair style but I can't change my hair permanently. I wish we could buy and keep lots of styles.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:06 pm
Yeah, having to buy and re-buy a style every time you want to change your hair kinda sucks. They should just turn it into a wig shop rather than a salon. We have enough gold sinks as it is.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:44 am
Karma v2
Yeah, having to buy and re-buy a style every time you want to change your hair kinda sucks. They should just turn it into a wig shop rather than a salon. We have enough gold sinks as it is.

Wouldn't it be more of a gold sink if they were wigs? I would buy lots of stuff there if I didn't have to commit to one style.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:38 am
Salmay
Karma v2

Wouldn't it be more of a gold sink if they were wigs? I would buy lots of stuff there if I didn't have to commit to one style.

Well... it would only be Gold sink untill you had bough every style and then you wouldn't have to buy anymore. So I think the hair you cannot keep is more of a gold sink (well of course only when you change often biggrin )  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:41 pm
Iehonatane
Salmay
Karma v2

Well... it would only be Gold sink untill you had bough every style and then you wouldn't have to buy anymore. So I think the hair you cannot keep is more of a gold sink (well of course only when you change often biggrin )

Exactly. I consider anything where you put gold in and don't get something semi-permanent a gold sink. If you bought all the wigs in the shop, you'd be down a sh*t-ton of gold, but you'd still have all the wigs in your inventory. Right now, you practically throw away gold every time you take a trip to the salon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:20 am
Karma v2
Iehonatane
Salmay
Karma v2

Exactly. I consider anything where you put gold in and don't get something semi-permanent a gold sink. If you bought all the wigs in the shop, you'd be down a sh*t-ton of gold, but you'd still have all the wigs in your inventory. Right now, you practically throw away gold every time you take a trip to the salon.

I hadn't thought of that. Oh well, I think I have items with wigs. Can't always remember where they are though...  

Salmay
Captain
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces