Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:55 pm
I just realized that I've already been in my own house for a year .__.;; The hell!
So how is everyone??
I am currently a nervous wreck.. Since I start my new job with the Census Bureau next Thursday.. x__x At least I'll be making a good amount.. But on top of that I'm about to start school and still doing tattoo art commissions.. *rips hair out* X_X!

But anyways.. All fear Diaper Bulldog! xD

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:42 pm
WTF XD Why is the doggie in a diaper XD  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:09 pm
She started her girly period x__x so we had to get her into diapers so she doesn't get blood all over everything..
And this is why I can't wait until I get the money to get her fixed =D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:50 pm

D:

i dont think i ever noticed my dogs period...
the thought is quite disturbing

niiice poster :]

d e b i J

Fazzey

Desirable Bloodsucker

6,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:20 pm
eek 0.o eek

....Dogs have periods???

....Then again....I have never owned a unspayd female. stare

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:27 pm
Ahh..... The Adult life... With a bulldog....

Can't wait!!! :3  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:58 am
Oh my.. poor dog x3

Fixing keeps the dog from bleeding~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:51 pm
Yep.. Unfortunately they do xD. The funny part about it is that her a** is too big for even the biggest size doggy diapers, so she's wearing a pair of my Brother's Night Time Pull Ups with the shorts cut off of them xDD! They have an elastic waistband so it works so much better than regular diapers =3.
They were out of pink ones at the store =_= So everyone's gonna think she's a boy yet again.. I already had to buy her a pink harness so people would get the hint xD. The bleeding is not bad thankfully o_o She just has to look like a moron until it's over.. xD

Kuro: I've been planning on getting her fixed once I start my new job next week xD I still have yet to take her in for her first appointment though so I still have to do that before hand.. Terra's gonna hate me once all this is over =O

Deb: Thanks! XD We get our posted from our friends at GameStop.. Our whole living room is nothing but gaming posters that we got for free XD.

M i n a k o
Crew

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 pm
I would love to visit your house minako. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:56 pm
xD Well if anyone on here lived near me I'd say go for it xD But I live in the boones of Indiana in a tiny square house o_o I barely have any neighbors though.. Which is awesome.. Cause there's a big field behind my house that I use to spaz and shoot my gun o__o;

M i n a k o
Crew

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:58 pm
j00 Haz A guns????

O___O

KEWL!!!!

*Thinks that you play duck hunt with your dog everytime.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:01 pm
xD!! I miss Duck Hunt.. But yeh.. o_o I rarely use it, it's just a little pea shooter my Dad gave me once he got himself a new one.. But it's fun x3
I have more swords than anything though o_o That's an awesome thing about living way out in the country.. The fairs here sell awesome sword sets for only like $15.00 =D My favorite is my 3 piece katana set that's already pre-sharpened with a stand, all for $15.00.
My dog's stupid enough to try to eat my swords x_x And tried to chew on my gun once..

M i n a k o
Crew

d e b i J

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:02 pm

i think my dog looks like a girl. mostly from the way she acts...if she were human, she would be a b***h. <--haha

LUCKY! i dont have any game posters in my room D:

oh wait, i have some gta ones since they come with the game. other than that, i just have trippy blacklight posters, bands and centerfolds xD

wow, i can think of a million things to do if i had my own place!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:07 pm
d e b i J

i think my dog looks like a girl. mostly from the way she acts...if she were human, she would be a b***h. <--haha

LUCKY! i dont have any game posters in my room D:

oh wait, i have some gta ones since they come with the game. other than that, i just have trippy blacklight posters, bands and centerfolds xD

wow, i can think of a million things to do if i had my own place!

You are not alone Debi.... You are not alone....  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:08 pm
I think everyone seems to think that all bulldogs are boys o_o So it's just instinct to say something like, "Aww what a cute boy!!". ...>_>..
Eh, I usually get bored here.. Most of the time I'll just keep myself locked up in my art room (I turned the spare bedroom into one XD) and try to work on art.. It feel like anytime I get caught up, I get more requests x__x;.

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff