Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply [W.e.l.c.o.m.e. M.a.s.u.t.a.~] (Program/MMD Help.)
I got my copy of Hatsune Miku today!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flying-Yoda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:18 pm
Yay, I got my copy of vocaloid 2 Miku music software today. Found a great shop with fast delivery. But If I told you all about that, that would be spam, so I won't. lolz.

If this software works out good I may go back and pick up Len/Rin & Luka on next years tax return. More likely an English vocaloid like Lola I had thought about going with an English vocaloid to star out but I wanted Miku to much.

Had an issue that I think relates to registering the produce though. I don't know if I can have it reg. to 2 machines with out it screwing up so I was afraid to register the product.

I have a new PC coming in the mail and I know that I am going to want to use this on that more then my dino obsolete e-machine that I keep overloading the memory on right now.

I may even have memory issues to. I think it says I need only 2 GB memory and 512 ram so I think I'm OK but I cant read Japanese to well. I just picked up on a few carrots here and there. I know if I keep playing around with it I can use it. I had a demo of it running on my PC before I bought it that a friend on youtube directed me to.

I also hope it works well with windows 7 as the new PC will be running that. the box does say windows XP/vista on back. I do think windows 7 has an XP mode though if the software does not cooperate with the operating system. Plus windows 7 should be backwards comparable anyway. (I think sweatdrop )

Anyway, as much as it bugs me, I think I will wait until I get my new PC before trying the software again. (which bites hard)

I would rather use it on my new machine. If its not comparable with the new machine, I plan to wipe the memory one the old one after transferring my data to the new machine anyway. So I should have a lot of space to work with and a lot of bugs gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:25 am
Congratulations 3nodding I hope i get my copy soon too xp  

Ichigo_Shindou
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

Iesu Christo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image  
[W.e.l.c.o.m.e. M.a.s.u.t.a.~] (Program/MMD Help.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games