Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Sims 3 Career Gifts??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:54 am
I've noticed in the sims 3 that you get a certain gift pertaining to your career.

Like, the law enforcement career gives you a car.

I saw someone mention earlier in the guild that you can get a special fridge from the Cullinary Career.

Anyone know what all of the gifts are to each of the career lines?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:33 pm
Compiled from sims wiki and personal experience.. I've had a sim get to the top of all these careers at some point xd

Criminal career
-thief - ability to sneak at lvl7, steal random deco objects at lvl8, lvl10 you get a tiny golden fox statue that gives 25 happy moodlet for 8 hours when you view it.
-evil - just get a stupid red glow at lvl10 that makes people run from you

Police - apprehend burglars at lvl3, question sims and rummage garbage bins for info lvl4, patrol car lvl5
-special agent - can raid criminal hideout lvl10
-forensic analyst - laptop computer lvl6, ability to perform analysis on the computer lvl10

Business - hold meetings lvl 6

Culinary - occasional free food lvl4, food processor lvl5, discount at work lvl7, discount all restaurants lvl8, master chef fridge lvl10 that food barely spoils in

Journalism - can interview lvl3, write articles lvl4

Medical - ability to determine gender of pregnant sim's baby lvl10

Military - none

Music
-rock - perform concerts lvl6, hold autograph sessions lvl10
-symphonic - free admission at theatre lvl8, at lvl10 gets the expensive stereo and ability to hold autograph sessions

Political - lvl5 annoying pop-ups start that let you illegally steal campaign funds, lvl10 inspire teens and pep talk adults

Pro athlete - lvl5 play games to help work performance, lvl10 hold autograph sessions

Science - lvl7 you get a death flower, lvl10 you can perform experiments on any object and make them better or worse but they get an annoying glow around them  

elevator

Friendly Friend

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:47 am
That's really useful info! As far as I knew though, the culinary fridge should stop food spoiling all together. There was a bug in one of the patch where all fridges spoiled food quite quickly but it's been fixed again now.  
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games