Welcome to Gaia! ::

TACOS AND COCAINE

Back to Guilds

THE CRAZY RANDOM PLACE Where Bananas Can fly! 

Tags: Tacos, Cocaine, Banana, Cheese, Craziness 

Reply Any Thing Room (RP)
Drinking party down town!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:58 pm
Hell ya your down town its firday night, there are a lot of bars you got lots of cash and you want to party so RP it up!

Rule #1. Tos like all ways
Rule #2. no ******** super powers if you want them start your own RP ok
Rule #3. try not to kill any body i know its fun but please no.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:04 pm
So here i am in the best bar in town called Luckys its a little hole in the wall place but they got good music and the Drink are cheep. I take a seat at the bar and order some Pendleton on the rocks.
" So this place is pretty Dead for a Friday night" I say looking at the bar tender.
" Well Mr. J the night is still youg."
" That is true Jon that is true." i say as i take a drink.  

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Invisibility 100

Dryson
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm
(so I figured I'd put a twist on this here RP and make it a western taking place in Oregon)

A man by the name of Frank Marlot steps threw the door of luckys his hand rubbing across his faces as it brushes against the stubs of rough hair. He then takes his hat off smacking the dirt off and sat next to the one called Mr.J "Pendleton shots" he said as he put up two fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:36 am
Frank took his time between the two shot taking the first one immediately and the second one roughly 30 seconds after, after that a sigh came from his mouth " god damn something keeps killing off my workers...... " he sighed out " how the hell am I suppose to run a successful lumber mill if all my god damn worker become a bunch of sissies."

-Frank Marlot was a clever man who came to Oregon not because of gold but because of the trees that could be used as lumber and the free labor from those who ran out of options when they found out that gold wasn't going to be seen in there future. This cleverness kept him afloat as others hoping to strike it rich with gold struck a dead end finding there way into Franks employment as it was this kind of thing Frank was making his fortune off of-  

Dryson
Vice Captain

Invisible Prophet

Any Thing Room (RP)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas