Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
This may just be me but.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

frail_wretched

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:36 am
Like the title this may just be me but do a lot of the "girlie" fans on here just like NIN because Trent Reznor is somewhat good looking? I mean come on are there any fans in this guild who actually like NIN because of the music and not just because the fancy Trent Reznor and want to "******** Trent Reznor like an animal"? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:32 am
He's the only p***s-haver I'll ever lust after, and I think the fact that he's so talented and awesome makes him so much sexier. whee

But yeah, I definitely love his music more than I love him.  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

frail_wretched

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:52 am
erm my point proven precisely  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:33 pm
I loved his music way before I knew what he looked like. His looks are only....an added bonus. heart

Hehe..... wink  

instantzsuccess

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:39 am
instantzsuccess
I loved his music way before I knew what he looked like. His looks are only....an added bonus. heart

Hehe..... wink

Same here. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:40 am
frail_wretched
erm my point proven precisely

Um, not reeaaaally...  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

JacobLuver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:05 pm
ok ytrent is a sexy god but the drummer is so much ******** hotter but their music is ******** kick a** i was in love with the band the first time i heard closer on the radio heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:21 pm
ermmm yeesss ("The only p***s have i'll ever lust after"- that was my point exactly Toilet Plunger)

I heard NIN on the radio (which was wired because ive never ever heard them again on the radio so that was an excellent coincidence) and i thought that NIN were Ill Nino (not actually Ill Nino but the people from Ill Nino until i actually found out that no Ill Nino are Ill Nino and not NIN like i thought, sorry if no one understands that but meh..) so i didnt know what he looked like either i didnt know what any of them looked like.

I only posted this because it seems that way, and it seems that a majority of this guild consists of only females. Like i said "This may just be me"... 3nodding  

frail_wretched

1adfufdtr9ytg987sd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:04 pm
frail_wretched
ermmm yeesss ("The only p***s have i'll ever lust after"- that was my point exactly Toilet Plunger)

I heard NIN on the radio (which was wired because ive never ever heard them again on the radio so that was an excellent coincidence) and i thought that NIN were Ill Nino (not actually Ill Nino but the people from Ill Nino until i actually found out that no Ill Nino are Ill Nino and not NIN like i thought, sorry if no one understands that but meh..) so i didnt know what he looked like either i didnt know what any of them looked like.

I only posted this because it seems that way, and it seems that a majority of this guild consists of only females. Like i said "This may just be me"... 3nodding

Yes but she also said that she loves his music more then she loves him which I bet is the case with most of the girls on here who talk about how hot he is.
And as Toilet Plunger also said his talent does make him sexier.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:19 pm
I heard the music before I saw him, too. His hotness was just an added bonus, so.

And call me ATP. XP  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

frail_wretched

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:14 am
o...k, again i stress it may just be me but, and it probably is just me but i feel that its annoying that females keep going on about it, fair enough trent is good looking but does anyone have anything else to say  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:40 am
JacobLuver
ok ytrent is a sexy god but the drummer is so much ******** hotter but their music is ******** kick a** i was in love with the band the first time i heard closer on the radio heart

Which drummer?
Jeff Ward?
Chris Vrenna?
Jerome Dillon?
Alex Carapetis?
Josh Freese (from A Perfect Circle and Devo)?

Pick one. -_-;  

Spuckefeuer

frail_wretched

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:14 am
out of those i would say Jerome, he used to look so cool with his make up on  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:20 am
it's mainly his music that makes me love him so much
his looks are just a bonus  

Bear Reznor

dita _von _teese

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:53 pm
His music keeps me from killing myself...
I listen to it when I feel like commiting suicide.
It feels like he knows what it's like to be stuck on a planet that's so ******** up and ignorent!
Trent Reznor understands those who suffer.  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff