Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roar Out Loud!

Back to Guilds

Roar Out loud is an official Durarara Fanguild if you enjoy the show and manga then join! 

Tags: Durarara, Anime, Manga, Epic, Kida 

Reply DRRR!! Light Novel Disscusion
Light Novel Discussion (spoiler alert?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lzayoi Sakuya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:14 pm
I was wondering how many of you have been reading the novels or at least going through anni-fest's journal entries on livejournal at all?

Almost everyone I know refuses to look there since they don't want to be spoiled, but damnit, I love spoilers and I love discussing spoilers.

Anyway, have any thoughts, or comments or spazz reactions? Let's talk about them!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:46 pm
high light to read

poor izaya, who got stabbed, (all the shizou's must be happy hearing that though)  

kridnor
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

lzayoi Sakuya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:52 pm
Lmao. I SAW THAT. I know he get's stabbed but I keep forgetting to go back and read about it. But IDK, all the crap he's pulled so far in the story makes it interesting, he just might actually deserve being stabbed. On the contrary, I think all the Shizuo's will be angry, since it wasn't them who stabbed him.⌋  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:05 pm
I love spoilers! When I actually watch it happening, I spazz out. sweatdrop I've been wondering where I could find the english translation for the novel, but I have been unsuccessful. ): I do want to hear more spoilers though. ^^  

animefan752

lzayoi Sakuya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:10 pm
That's exactly how I am with spoilers too!

I've been looking here for spoilers. It's not entirely translated volumes, but snippets that are probably the important plot points.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:19 pm
Orihara Mairu

I've been looking here for spoilers. It's not entirely translated volumes, but snippets that are probably the important plot points.

Ahh, I'm glad I'm not the only one. ^^ Hehe.

Thank you oh, so, very much on the link! I noticed it's not entirely translated, (since that would take a hell a lot of time,) but I still really really REALLY appreciate it! I'm scrolling through it right now and hitting my head on the desk at the same time. Spoilers are so much fun~ surprised (It's amazing how far off the story actually stretches! I'm really excited about the stuff that's just gotta happen~)  

animefan752

kridnor
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 pm
Orihara Mairu
Lmao. I SAW THAT. I know he get's stabbed but I keep forgetting to go back and read about it. But IDK, all the crap he's pulled so far in the story makes it interesting, he just might actually deserve being stabbed. On the contrary, I think all the Shizuo's will be angry, since it wasn't them who stabbed him.

hahaha agreed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 pm
I hope there will be a season two, since all that happens later on couldn't possibly fit into one series.

I especially want to see ⌈Mikado stabbing Aoba with a pen. Which ironically I found this. COINCIDENCE MUCH?!⌋  

lzayoi Sakuya

animefan752

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:54 pm
Yeah, I doubt all of the volumes would fit in the first season of only 26 episodes(?).

Ooh. You make me want to see that scene even more, Mairu-san! And the pen was not a coincidence! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 pm
I am dying to see it animated so badly. But then again the Saika arc is pretty badass as well. I'm so excited.  

lzayoi Sakuya

Hotaru no Kishi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:49 am
" Valo-chan, Akane-chan, Ro-chi for the win!! And Izaya totally deserved it, and the loneliness that can with it. But I still don't hate him. WHY!? "

The more spoilers I read, the more I'm sure that Narita-sensei writes some of the best female characters around. I've only read the novels up to volume three, but man is it good.

Narita-sensei`s Official Site (He's called simply Narita by the "family", the none respect is their way of showing their love. I do not feel worthy yet, lolz)

It has his blog thing, which he doesn't update that often. I liked the month (last April) he spent describing what Tom-san looks like to the surprising number of fans before the anime started. (I'm one of those fans, of course.) I especially liked: "Tom goes surfing and stuff, so he's tan. Shizuo's an indoor-type, so he's very white." (I suck at translating...) Why do I love these guys so much!? X3

And I write a lot, and ramble, please forgive me...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:30 pm
Orihara Mairu

i use the same site :3 its good to get the info u want and its pretty well organized  

Sakasaki Natsume

Beloved Loiterer

DRRR!! Light Novel Disscusion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces