Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
The next Ace Attorney Game Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:49 am
All I know so far is that the sequel to Apollo Justice will come out. It's been confirmed. I know nothing else. If anyone has any info on the game, post it here.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:15 pm
Whoo! I knew they would make a second Apollo! : D

All my other friends hoped that they would continue with Phoenix Wright.

Amburr Bryte

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:12 pm
Amburr Bryte
Whoo! I knew they would make a second Apollo! : D

All my other friends hoped that they would continue with Phoenix Wright.

Well the thing is...I don't even know if Apollo is in it. I don't even know if are all lovable Phoenix is in it. All I know is that they are making another Ace Attorney game.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 pm
Well, I did find one a few months ago that looked like Edgey was the main character...So it wouldn't be too big of a shock to find some more Ace Attorney games with other mains. It'd be a nice change of pace you know. ^^  

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mia_Sage

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:48 pm
<< They love to tell you, stay inside the lines. >>

I don't know why. But I keep thinking if a sequel to AJ happens, Phoenix is going to die somehow.
You know, like Phoenix teaches Apollo all the ropes then he dies like Mia. >:

<< But something's better on the other side. >>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:24 pm
Mia_Sage
<< They love to tell you, stay inside the lines. >>

I don't know why. But I keep thinking if a sequel to AJ happens, Phoenix is going to die somehow.
You know, like Phoenix teaches Apollo all the ropes then he dies like Mia. >:

<< But something's better on the other side. >>

So Phoenix is gonna learn spirit channeling and come back in Pearly? O_O  

Cycorg

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mia_Sage

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:42 pm
Odoroki Hosuke

rofl, that would be hillarious.

But seriously. I can see Phoenix not dying in the second game. But perhaps the third game in the series. Like the case itself could be to show Apollo's prowess away from Phoenix or something.

Then again, it depends on where they take this sequel. They left so much room with the ending, that anything could happen.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:57 pm
Mia_Sage
Odoroki Hosuke

But seriously. I can see Phoenix not dying in the second game. But perhaps the third game in the series. Like the case itself could be to show Apollo's prowess away from Phoenix or something.

Then again, it depends on where they take this sequel. They left so much room with the ending, that anything could happen.

I understand completely that Polly needs his turn in the spotlight so I came up with a great solution.
Polly's first case be for attempted murder and Phoenix is out for the for the rest of the game except for the last case.
Now I don't like the thought of Nicky getting almost murdered but just stay with me.
During that time, Phoenix will come back and proclaim that Apollo's client is actually the murderer and the person he sent to prison in the first case was innocent.

OR...
for the Feenie fans...
4 cases for Phoenix
4 for Apollo.
And I know people out there will say, "But Mr. Hobo, Phoenix lost his badge!"
I know that, but like many raving fanboys have obssesed over, Phoenix said at the end of Apollo Justice Phoenix says he can get his badge back. SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED.

Those are just some possibilities.
Thank you for reading.

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Mia_Sage

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:47 am
It's true that Nick saidOMG TEH SPOILERSHe would get his badge back. END TEH SPOILERS.

But in my mind, I just don't think it will happen. At best, I think he's going to become like a detective or sage to Apollo. Leading him and lending him advice about what to do. And maybe MOAR SPOILERS. even have another flashback case of Phoenix in his lawyerly days. END OF TEH SPOILERS.

Idk. Like I said earlier, they left a LOT of room to manuever and really create a good sequel.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:44 pm
Isn't there supposed to be another ace attorney game coming out with Edgeworth as the main character again? I think it was called Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney: Perfect Prosecutor.  

xx_MelodiousFlames_xx

Mia_Sage

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:47 pm
Akatsuki Missing-nin
Isn't there supposed to be another ace attorney game coming out with Edgeworth as the main character again? I think it was called Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney: Perfect Prosecutor.

lols, where have you been? Ace Attorney Investigation: Miles Edgeworth (the game that focuses on Miles and the strange stream of cases around him) has been out since February.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:45 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Mia_Sage
Odoroki Hosuke

I understand completely that Polly needs his turn in the spotlight so I came up with a great solution.
Polly's first case be for attempted murder and Phoenix is out for the for the rest of the game except for the last case.
Now I don't like the thought of Nicky getting almost murdered but just stay with me.
During that time, Phoenix will come back and proclaim that Apollo's client is actually the murderer and the person he sent to prison in the first case was innocent.

OR...
for the Feenie fans...
4 cases for Phoenix
4 for Apollo.
And I know people out there will say, "But Mr. Hobo, Phoenix lost his badge!"
I know that, but like many raving fanboys have obssesed over, Phoenix said at the end of Apollo Justice Phoenix says he can get his badge back. SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED.

Those are just some possibilities.
Thank you for reading.

This is sort of my hypothesis as well.
Phoenix will probably be absent somehow for the majority of the game, save for probably the first and maybe last cases.
Nick: "Bye, Polly! Take care of Trucy for me!"
Polly: gonk

I'll guess that some more canon characters will come back, but probably not Edgeworth or Franziska (though maybe Franzy) since he just got his own game and Franzy was a major player as well.
Maya, probably not but it's also possible.
I think maybe Maggey or someone similar. Not a major character but a recurring one. Possibly Larry.
Gumshoe will come back because he's in every game lol  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mia_Sage

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:22 pm
You know, it would be interesting to see Larry in the next AJ. I mean in AAI SPOLIERS:We discover that he tossed out the idea of being an artist and went back to his usual Btuz-ish ways. XD END OF SPOILERS. So, I don't think it would be interesting to see what Larry is up to now. ...although, most likely he's stirring more trouble. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:23 pm
        Some things I'd like to see are:

1: More spotlight on Apollo, his backstory, and just him in general. I'm tired of him being overshadowed by other characters.

2: Either a much more competitive Klavier, or a new prosecutor all together. Maybe have Klavier come back at the end, after spending months focusing on law, ready to kick Justice's tail. Final boss prosecutor, yes?

3: MOAR SCIENCE. 'nuff said.

4: A more intuitive method of using perception in court, and maybe even out of court.

Probably a ton more, but that's just what I have for now. There are a lot of ways AJ can be improved, if the developers take the time to fix it.

... but it's still my favorite game of the series. Ahurr. :3

ratpeets

Bashful Fairy

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:25 pm
He'll look the same except for a costume change xd
And maybe a bit scruffier.

Though it would be funny to see him totally successful. Like a business man or something.  
The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff