Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Sweet Garlic Tea's HL2 for Sims2 Project

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Bibbles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:00 pm
This list is from my blog, and I figured since some people are interested in this project of mine I might as well keep a copy here (if I'm allowed, if not, do delete this and slap me over the head) and discuss what I'm working on next. So here's what I got done so far:

Quote:

Here's what I plan on working on in the near future:
Quote:

GLaDOS Core decorations - Just the same textures as the (soon to be posted separately here) on decorative orbs so you can have them as clutter in your house.
Half Life 2 and Portal Clothes - If I can find good meshes, I will make the Citizen uniforms and perhaps the rest, too, for the local Sims 2 population.
Half Life 2 Character Sims - I wants a Father Grigori to shoot at my zombies, darnit all.
Left4Dead Ads - There's nothing cooler than Burger Tank and Pills Here ads in your subway.

Please note that the legality around the Beta stuff is still hazy- Valve maintains it's okay to use if done for non-profit personal use, but they're really, really not happy with the HL2 Beta Leak. So if I hear anything about it, any set of mine containing things taken from the beta will be removed and edited.

If anybody has any questions about any of my sets or my work, feel free to ask! I also happen to know a ton about the aborted Beta version, so if you like random trivia about such things, message me and I'll shoot off some cool facts. I can also pull up rendered models from the game, or textures, if you want one to experiment with.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:08 pm
Left4Dead Add-Ons

Master Bibbles

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas