Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
Gundam AMV of the Week 4/14/10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xepher14
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:20 pm
OK guys, its been a whole week without a new AMV, i know right? You guys are just dyin' out there! well, im back (disney world was amazing btw) and yes there's a new AMV. this week, we have another showcase of just about every gundam series to date (through Stargazer), set to the Power Rangers' theme song! (the old, cool, nostalgic one).
All Gundam - Tribute AMV
Series: Gundam (0079) - Gundam Seed CE 73 Stargazer
Song: Power Rangers (long version)
Artist: Aaron Waters

yeah, i know. Power Rangers?!? What is he thinking? He's Gone mad! (just so you know that happened a long time ago) no, i just thought it would be funny to have the power rangers theme, and this AMVC showcases most of the gundams that have ever existed, including less familiar ones like turn A and gundam X. Disney World did need one thing though... GUNPLA!!!! all the gundam merchandise EPCOT had were some capsule figures. they had models of planes, trains, automobiles, even code geass figures, but no gundam aside from overpriced capsule figures (I got Kira btw grr, whiny B****) ok well then, that was a lovely rant. sorry guys, i enjoy this way too much  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:26 pm
gundam has come a long way hasnt it  

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:30 pm
and it will live long i hope! heart heart -cheers- Go Gundam! Go Gundam! GOOO GUNDAM!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:08 pm
even before i was born! man i wish i could see it on tv back then!

i could picture myself playing with a zaku II toy and pretending the zaku was fighting the RX-79  

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:13 pm
Impulse134
even before i was born! man i wish i could see it on tv back then!

i could picture myself playing with a zaku II toy and pretending the zaku was fighting the RX-79

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:38 pm
long live gundam!  

Saviour43
Crew

Trader

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:34 pm
@saviour43: & long live the great nation of Orb!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:23 am
-.x.- ♥ User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image ♥ -.x.-
" I can`t protect you without a sword ,
I can`t embrace you with a sword ,
So tell me , what can I truly do ? "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ωιsɧ тσ sρєαк

{ It`s amazing at how Gundam has improved over the years and made it to where it is today , I remember the first Gundam series that I had watch was Gundam Wing , I was so fascinated by the way a mechanical robot could destroy . I thought it was a "guy`s" thing at first but when I watched the story line and everything I realized it was a great story for everyone .

The next Gundam series I watched was Gundam SEED and I immediately fell in love with Gundam . It was great , even though there were some haters for that series , I loved it no matter what . Even if the main characters were OPed , I still loved it . I fell in love with it even more when Gundam SEED Destiny came out , especially at how the growth of the characters .

Gundam 00 / 00-2 was quite sad and unfortunate at some scenes and it was very unexpected but the story had a point and that was what made me love it as well .

The graphics of the Gundams improve through so many years and made it gain a lot of fans , yet there will always be some haters .

Long Live Gundam ;] }

αяє чσυ ℓιstєɳιɳɢ ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Just having you by my side ,
Just being able to see your face ,
Will cease all my pain and fears . "

xo Lacus Clyne

x-MixMixAlot
Crew

Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:21 pm
when the years of gundam cont. i will always support it all the way!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:35 pm
same here i will support gundam all the way!  

Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX
Crew

xepher14
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:48 pm
yep, gundam has come a long way it its 30 years, and lets all hope it continues forward. i for one would love to see gundam make a US comeback. i mean, after wing and seed, it really fell into the shadows. it seems like only the real fans know when something happens with it  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:06 pm
comon shout we love gundam!  

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items