Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demani was a calm child, but that didn't mean she wasn't curious. She had wandered off, following a little white butterfly that seemed to want anything but her company. The little orange cub bounced along, feeling a little winded. She paused to catch her breathe, and the next moment she looked up, the littler butterfly was gone.

With a sigh, she landed on her butt with a little grunt. "Why did it leave?" she asked the trees, but of course they wouldn't reply. She turned around to go home, and all her little golden eyes could see were trees that all looked the same. Which was should she go?

"Hello?" she called out, hoping someone from the House was around, even if she did get in trouble for wandering too far. She just didn't want to be alone.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:37 am
User Image Kweupe was a simple fellow.

Not to say he was stupid, because he wasn't. Naive would be a closer word to describe the seemingly perpetually cheerful youngster. Naive he was, though with a good heart and good intentions. Yet despite this, he was still very much capable of getting himself into a good deal of trouble.

He had often taken to pressing just how far he could go from his den without getting a cuff to his ear or rump for misbehaving. He didn't expect to meet anyone out this far, nor was he sure exactly where he was...

So, at the voice calling nearby, he nearly jumped out of his pelt.

He recognized it, of course, but it took a moment for who it was to register in his mind. Demani! Of course, that was Demani. At least it was someone he knew and if she was out this far, he doubted she would risk getting him in trouble, for she would be in just as deep of hot water. At least this much he assumed and he was a very trusting little fellow.

Regardless, he loved his family and did not hold a grudge against any single member.

"Demani?" He called out in response, pink eyes brightened and a grin plastered across his maw.

"What are you doing out here?" He plodded forward on short, stubby legs.

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:58 pm
The bright orange cub's ears shot right up at hearing a response. Luckily enough, it was her brother! At least, one of them. She instantly relaxed, her over-imagination of scary strangers disappeared when she saw his bright smile.

"Kweupe!" she cried, hopping to meet him half-way. "I was following a pretty butterfly," she explained, feeling so much better now that she wasn't alone. "And it left, and I didn't know how to get back, and..." She sniffled, refusing to cry. There was nothing left to be scared of, because she had him with her now.

And that also lessened their chances of getting in trouble, right? Right! They were helping one another get back home, so how would that be a bad thing? Forgetting the fact that they had wandered off a little too far....

"What about you?" she asked quietly, wondering why he was out here, too. Unless trouble was the recipe of the day.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:23 pm
He continued to smile his ever cheery, yet slightly goofy smile as his sister relaxed and cut his journey in half by meeting him. He was definitely glad it was she who he had bumped into so far out and not some stranger. Strangers were dangerous, yep! That's what mother and father always said! It was a good thing to keep in mind, especially so far from home.

"A pretty butterfly? I think I saw it not long ago, really. Very pretty." He bobbed his head, keeping a calm tone as she sniffled and explained herself. Yep, nothing to be afraid of. Everything would be alright if they had each other, in his mind. He butted his head against her shoulder lightly, in a playful manner, in hopes of cheering her up, then hopped backwards.

"Uh, me? I was... Uh. Explorin' the lands, yeah. That's what I was doin' out here!"

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:45 am
"Awww," she pouted, sad that he saw it and she had missed it. It probably got away, though, and she was too nervous to really wander off and try to find it now. She sighed, a little sad. It didn't last long, though, before she wiggled her butt and tried to pounce on his tail.

...miss! She flopped over onto her side, not too surprised she had missed. She wasn't really good at aiming anyway.

"Exploooring?" she giggled, pushing herself up onto her belly. "What do ya wanna do when you get older?" she asked, feeling those cubbish dreams that anything was possible.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:38 am
He laughed and sprang away after her failed attempt to snag his tail. He was just as about accurate and graceful as she, on his stubby, purple marked legs.

"Missed meee! Grrr~" He turned about, rump in air as he prepared to spring in a mock attack towards his lighter hued sibling, tail twitching behind him.

"Me? I'm gonna be the greatest 'splorer what ever lived! I'm gonna see everything, y'know? And-and-and! I'm gonna be the best fighter ever!"

Yep, he obviously still had the mindset of a child. But that was what he was after all and it would be some time before he could grasp his own mortality and his place in the world.

"You?"

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:04 am
Demani's eyes widened. "Two things? You're gunna be two things when you grow up?" Wow, her brother was going to be amazing~ "I guess you'd haveta be a good fighters to explore everywhere, cause if you got into a scary place you'd have to get outta it." She pondered over that, thought only for a moment as Demani could scare herself silly just thinking about dangerous things like that. Her tail twitched like a metronome while she was thinking.

"Me? I dunno," she sighed. "I'd love to be a great hunter like mommy, or someone graceful like the Lady!" Girlish hopes and dreams, really.

(could you please PM me when you tag this? thanks. <3)

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games