Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Anyone know any good stories?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esora2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:17 pm
I usually check the exchange from time to time to look for good stories. Things like Candi's Uglacy are my favorite. Things like comedies and random but solid storylines are the best.

But it's hard to find good stories in my opinion though. I know there are a lot of people there that work hard on their stories and take their time to make them all nice for the reader, but lately they are all looking the same to me.

They are all the same "girl goes to a new school, meets a dark and brooding guy that's totally into her, may be a vampire, is perfect in every way because they are both completely super customed to be absolutely perfect as dolls, girl changes clothes several times, there is some fighting, girl and guy end up together" stories. And I'm just tired of seeing the same cookie cutted plotline and sims that I've been seeing for a while now.

Does anyone know any good, funny stories, with an interesting plotline, or a legacy with some substance? I'm just looking for something different for once than what I usually end up finding.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:33 pm
How about Alice and Kev? It's an experimental story with Sims 3. It has come to and end now and you can find it here; http://aliceandkev.wordpress.com/2009/06/09/test/  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items