Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
Writer's Paradise.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyra Leblanc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:55 pm
Ok so this may be a bit for me because my dream is to be a writer but post what you write here. From whole stories to little parts. I'll start with one of my favorite parts of one of my stories. They bad guy's rant. Keep in mind it's just a first draft.

Trenton's rant:

"This world has become corrupt. The government has become too lenient on the intergalactic settlement laws. I mean really, just a few years ago your race was the biggest threat ever known to the human race. And now, just look at you. Walking around, stealing the hearts of the ignorant young human men and women. And breeding, like it was natural. Disgusting really."

Forte growled in anger. Trenton ignored it continuing his speech.

"I will however, remedy this unholy plague. And what better test subject than you Forte? An ex-Kyrion soldier, a captain of one of the world's most powerful guilds, one of the mediators during the discussions to form the settlement laws. And,of course, one of those cunning enough to trick humans into trusting them."

Forte's eyes blazed with fury and yet, stayed steely,cold, and calm. Ready for anything.

"That's quite a superiority complex you have."

Blake chuckled.

"I prefer to think of it as pro-human activism"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:38 pm
I'm working on a fanfic for the Court Records OC contest. I'll post it here once I get it done and submit it. I'll put it on fanfiction.net.  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items