Xbox and Xbox 360 game help and discussions

Back to Guilds

Reply Xbox and Xbox 360 game help and discussions
Project Natal - X360 vs. Wii

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the upcoming Project Natal?
  Technology is really improving a lot!!!
  Me... want... it!!!!
  I love it!
  It seeks okay.
  I don't like it.
  It sucks!
  Fake! FAKE! It's all FAKE!
View Results

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:59 am
You guys know that the Wii has wireless, sensored controller motion in the Wiimotes, right? And you guys may have thought that this system is wirelessly amazing, but...

In case if you guys haven't noticed, Microsoft did make a wireless, motion-sensor controller-LESS, gameplay system called Project Natal that will be released for the Xbox 360 this December.

Project Natal (which you would say Xbox 720) is a special installment to the Xbox 360. It is similar to the Wii except its motion-sensor capabilities are far behind the Wii's motion-sensor capabilities. There is NO controller, however, YOUR the controller instead! Oh, and besides motion sensor, Project Natal have voice sensors and would know what people are saying.

For more information about Project Natal for the Xbox 360, please see here.

You may think it is fake, but you should know about that technology on this planet is improving so much, by the time we are in 2400s, there will be hover/flying cars, slide-able doors, 3D environmental surrounding television screens (also known as virtual world), and robots (w/ or w/o emotion & human interactivity)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:49 am
NejiHyuga900
You guys know that the Wii has wireless, sensored controller motion in the Wiimotes, right? And you guys may have thought that this system is wirelessly amazing, but...

In case if you guys haven't noticed, Microsoft did make a wireless, motion-sensored controller-LESS, gameplay system called Project Natal that will be released for the Xbox 360 this December.

Project Natal (which you would say Xbox 720) is a special installment to the Xbox 360. It is similar to the Wii except its motion-sensor capabilities are far behind the Wii's motion-sensored capabilities. There is NO controller, however, YOUR the controller instead! Oh, and besides motion sensor, Project Natal have voice sensors and would know what people are saying.

You may think it is fake, but you should know about that technology on this planet is improving so much, by the time we are in 2400s, there will be hover/flying cars, slide-able doors, 3D environmental surrounding television screens (also known as virtual world), and robots (w/ or w/o emotion & human interactivity)
Of course Natal > wii, as for Xbox gameplay being better then the wii's.... its been that way since that petty excuse for a video game system first launched -_-  

Titanus
Crew

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:10 am
Xbox360 is a better system. But the Wii is more innovative, and has better movement controls. Even better than Natal, in my opinion...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:38 am
Dude-LAP
Xbox360 is a better system. But the Wii is more innovative, and has better movement controls. Even better than Natal, in my opinion...
... i'm not into either i think Natal has awesome technology but i dont care for that stuff... i like to sit and have a controller in my hand i find all this movement s**t to be for people who cant play video games -_-  

Titanus
Crew

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:53 am
Titanus
Dude-LAP
... i'm not into either i think Natal has awesome technology but i dont care for that stuff... i like to sit and have a controller in my hand i find all this movement s**t to be for people who cant play video games -_-

I have to admit, playing Madden on the Wii and playing adventure/shooters on the Wii are really fun with the controller styles. But yeah, I've always preferred a stationary controller in my hand. Mostly since the days of Super Nintendo and N64!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:55 pm
NejiHyuga900

In case if you guys haven't noticed, Microsoft did make a wireless, motion-sensored controller-LESS, gameplay system called Project Natal that will be released for the Xbox 360 this December.

Project Natal (which you would say Xbox 720) is a special installment to the Xbox 360. It is similar to the Wii except its motion-sensor capabilities are far behind the Wii's motion-sensored capabilities. There is NO controller, however, YOUR the controller instead! Oh, and besides motion sensor, Project Natal have voice sensors and would know what people are saying.

I don't think it's fake just dumb.  

regor namraets

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Xbox and Xbox 360 game help and discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items