Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Modern Warfare 3!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narutoex40

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:52 am
got to youtube and check it out  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:48 am
ehhh, single-player will be n hour long, multiplayer will always be glitching with cheaters/douches, i mean really they should have stopped at modern warfare 1, but money means everything to these money-grubbing cockroaches scream  

The Ginger Dude

Niaxus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:55 am
Call of duty is dead to me... AND YES to all those idiots who still think modern warfare isn't part of the series MODERN WARFARE IS CALL OF DUTY! ... its the same as it ever was... give people guns and the option of being in the smallest map with the most open area or the largest map thats completely closed in and you have a call of duty game...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:07 pm
This was already found out when Activision filed its lawsuit against West and Zampella. In the documentation it mentions MW3 several times and was to begin development 2-3 months after the release of MW2.

Thankfully we now have Respawn Entertainment to give us something different from the talented creators of the Call of Duty franchise!  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Lt Gigglebottom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:17 pm
That's actually kinda old bro. IW said that they were basically done with MW3 just a little after MW2 was released. I might be excited about it in the future. With all the crap IW has been getting for the past what 4 months now, I'm hoping they come to their senses and take care of the multiplayer this time. If they don't then screw them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:13 pm
For some reason, I can't shake the feeling that the topic starter is some sort of elaborate troll.  

darkslasherX
Crew

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:13 pm
Not even elaborate.

Or committed, for that matter...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:27 pm
Have fun with Modern Warfare 3, seeing as how Infinity Ward is being closed and MW3 is being handled by two companies that aren't Infinity Ward.  

Your Irish Twin Brother

Dangerous Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items