Generous Lover

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 pm
Anyone gonna be playing it?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:02 pm
Of course, Thursday's the big day! Finally people outside the media get to try the game =)  

Titanus
Crew

Jak_McNads

Generous Lover

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:06 pm
Titanus
Of course, Thursday's the big day! Finally people outside the media get to try the game =)

Lol yeah thats for sure. But sucks for me cause im only gonna be able to play for abit like 2 hours.. when it comes out.. got school.. then come home play abit then have to go to work sad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:19 pm
Sorrow20
Titanus

Lol yeah thats for sure. But sucks for me cause im only gonna be able to play for abit like 2 hours.. when it comes out.. got school.. then come home play abit then have to go to work sad
It's totally my job to play that stuff haha =) The general public beta only starts Monday... still school probably for you but maybe no work?  

Titanus
Crew

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:06 pm
I probably won't play Halo: Reach until it's officially released. I don't have ODST. But I'm definitely buying it when it comes out, that game looks great!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:53 pm
Im gonna have to work cause Mother's Day is comming up the following sunday so gonna be busy over there.  

Jak_McNads

Generous Lover

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50

Titanus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:11 pm
Dude-LAP
I probably won't play Halo: Reach until it's officially released. I don't have ODST. But I'm definitely buying it when it comes out, that game looks great!
go out n rent it of gamefly it if you have gamefly hold onto it for 2 and a half weeks n give it back  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:07 pm
Titanus
Dude-LAP
go out n rent it of gamefly it if you have gamefly hold onto it for 2 and a half weeks n give it back

I'm not really into renting games. Rather do some research and then get attached to a game you buy to keep. Anyways, I usually make the right decision, haha...  

Dude-LAP

Xbox and Xbox 360 game help and discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff