zOmg chapter 2 (and the GE)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:42 am
There is a new theory going on about the GE. That's it's going to be a premium ticket for zOmg chapter 2.

I kinda hope it's not, because my CL is only 6 and something.

The new rare clothes from zOmg chapter 2 look awesome btw.
If you haven't seen this yet: New recipes I want some of that sweetness biggrin

Do you still play zOmg much? I know this thread would fit the Gaiaholics zOmg clan forum better but I think it's quite dead xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:08 pm
Oh awesome! I didn't know they were even planning on expanding zOMG. The concept art looks pretty rad. New weapons are always a plus. And is that a gwee belt? XD

Yeah, that would suck if they did the tickets again. Not that it really matters that much. All those upgrades are nearly forgotten by most people within' a few months. It's just all the hype that surrounds it that drives prices of the new recipes up.

Yes, that forum is way dead. I only play when there are event items to collect and I can't even remember what lvl I stopped at =/ I was playing Gold Beach with no problem during the Easter event.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:19 pm
Oh...I heard about the new recipes. I may have to start playing again. I stopped around lv.7. I could handle ufo site but the ruins would kill me in no time flat. When I get my new computer it will be easier for me to play.

Golden egg = golden ticket? Yeah that sounds about right. I did hear a rumor that it will be hatching sometime this month. I hope whatever it is it's worth the 100k I paid for mine.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:43 am
I stopped playing in this form because I kept getting stuck.

Beruth is playing now.

BTW, in the early days of zomg one usually asked before inviting a person into a crew. Now it seems that people are asking and I don't know what they are working on or if they are even on my screen.  

Salmay
Captain

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:08 pm
Why do they have to make it so only the 'good' artists have a chance to win the new items WAY before they even hit the game? I hate the fact that I only have MS Paint to work with...

I stopped playing pre-6 lvl, and only hop on to get event items. (Even then I don't play enough to get loads of the good items)

I spotted that Gwee belt, and automatically *sqwee*-ed sweatdrop Only to follow it with a *shake fist* "CURSE YOU MS PAINT!! CURSE YOU FOR NOT BEING AS GOOD AS ADOBE PRODUCTS!!!"  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games