Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Name~ Lexi...though that is not my real name : )

Age~ 15 years

Gender~ I am a FEMALE o.o

Birthday~ August 8th ;]

Other Stuff About Me :] ~ I'm Vietnamese =D
I love love love these things: animals, music, nature, my family, my friends, my life, photography, reading, and writing.
I can speak English and Vietnamese very fluently
For some reason I like thunderstorms.
I have a weird interest in dreams and nightmares xD and they are all very very strange.
My favorite colors are blue, red, silver, and black.
I play piano and guitar and I sing. I also write.
I can be dark, scary, and devious o.o but I am generally a nice person.
I live in the United States in Maryland.
Oh, notice I told you the state I live in. If you stalk me, remember that I am very capable of kicking your butt (I am really not kidding) *smiles*

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

Username: -x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

User Image
Name: Lena

Job: Student

Abilities: Lena has no 'special' abilities, per se. Her talents, skills, and abilities are absolutely mundane. She can play the piano, and guitar, and she can sing, though she never lets anyone hear her sing. Writing is a natural talent of hers, as well as photography. Surprisingly, she's good at science, except for Physics (there's just too much math involved!) It's also as if she has an affinity for nature and animals. She's always been good with animals and flowers and plants never die when she plants them. That's a good sign right?

Equipment: Lena doesn't have many things that she always carries around. Some things she'll leave at home, at school, or at some other hiding place she manages to find and create. The things she does bring around with her though, is a small black and white sack pack, and in it are a couple packs of gum (she likes to keep her breath smelling fresh), two notebooks, pens of assorted colors, a camera, and a small bag stuffed with any money she has. Her weapon choice happens to be a small handgun loaded with silver bullets she keeps either at home or in her bag. Lena has a crimson colored digivice hidden under her left arm sleeve.

Appearance:
User Image

Personality: Lena is generally... a rather... strange person, so to say. Not weird-strange, but different strange. It's hard to know whether she trusts you or not. She can be a social person, when she feels like it. She'd rather be around friends than be alone, but sometimes she has moments when she just wants to be by herself and think. Or sleep, when she's tired. She actually has an abundance of energy, and it's very hard for her to reign it in, though she tries. On certain occasions, she'll turn dark and cold. That happens for a variety of reasons, and if you know her weak points or you're a close friend, you'll probably find out what those reasons are. Lena's the type of girl that won't stand by and do nothing. She's a defensive person, and if you've done nothing wrong she'll stand by you. Now, if you do something wrong to her, she'll hunt you down and make you sorry. She also likes to playfight every once in a while. In all honesty, she absolutely hates having to depend on people, but sometimes it is just necessary.
In her own time, she likes to play guitar and piano, and in addition to that, sing, but no one will ever get to hear her sing unless they're super sneaky or, she just plain lets them. Nostalgia sometimes gets the best of her. She holds a lot of secrets, and she's good at keeping them too.

Biography: Lena grew up in the countryside with her mom. Her dad, she never really knew. Her mom said he was killed on some sort of mission, but others say he just left. She never really is sure what the right story is. However, maybe she met him once, when she was born, but that was it, so his mysterious disappearance never really bothered her. Lena liked to play sports when she was younger, having grown up with four other brothers, being the youngest and only girl. Her mother passed away when she turned 13, and her oldest brother raised them all. She missed her mom terribly, for her mom had been the one to take care of her all through her childhood.
Later on, her two oldest brothers left to live out their own lives. Her other brothers took care of her, but mostly she took care of herself. Sometimes she has times of loneliness, but that quickly vanished when she started middle and high school, making some very close friends. From living in the countryside on a farm, she moved to a simple single house, though it was still in the countryside, retaining most of her memories from years past.
She gets fairly good grades in school, though she probably could do better in History and Math. They just don't appeal to her for some reason. Science and English though, she could pass the class sleeping through it!

Home: Somewhere near Virginia Beach, Virginia

Alignment: Lena isn't part of a good or bad side. She's a rogue in a way, never allowing herself to be FORCED to do what others tell her to.

First Digimon: Botamon Koromon Agumon Greymon Metalgreymon - named KUCHI!

Second Digimon: Viximon - named LOLA!

First Encounter: Hmm, how did Lena encounter Kuchi? She was taking a walk in the woods one evening, after a rather rough day, and came across a wolf. She snuck around it, but then it saw her and chased her up a tree. No, Lena is not a cat, she's just skilled in the art of climbing trees. After the wolf left, she slid down and landed on the grass, next to something black and blobby and silky. After a close examination, she realized it was a Botamon... but never in her life had she even seen one before...

Extra Notes/Other: Lena doesn't believe in destiny, at all. She believes her own choices will affect her own life and there is no set path for her to walk on.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

My second digimon!
User Image

The LINK to my D E C K ~
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=19005601#247167309

Nothing else yet. I still have to think of something.... =]

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image

[ ~ R E S E R V E D ~ ]

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image

[ ~ R E S E R V E D ~ ]

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

[ ~ R E S E R V E D ~ ]

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

*cuts ribbon* You may now post ^^

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:57 pm
*steals ribbons then disappears*  

Cephalon Kish

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:57 pm
Welcome to the guild Lexie :'D haha

and now let the thread be swarmed by people xD haha  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:59 pm
Haha, thanks Henry =D

o.o Now why in the world would you want a cut ribbon, Kain? Haha  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

excaliburace

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:59 pm
Welcome, Lexi.

I feel so old sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:01 pm
Excali: Why? D:

EDIT: Your welcome o wo  

Henwyfatale

excaliburace

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:04 pm
Because I'm older than most of the people here...  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:05 pm
*points at nuclear missile* a welcome present  

Cephalon Kish

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out