Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf God Moro

Beloved Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:10 pm

[ "私は永遠に、あなたを待っている残るよ..."]

I guess for me when the [a**l] jokes pop up (Yes, Greymane USA still does a**l jokes and yes, chuck norris pops up every once in a while.) I usually like to read trade for any pugged weeklys or events, but it takes only ONE PERSON to start it:

[2.trade]a**l [Dodge]

Ughh. lol.
I guess another one of my peeves would be assholes in pugs and bgs. Usually, like trade, it takes only one person to say "WTF UR DOIN HORDE/ALLIANCE SUCKS a**" or "WTF

What grinds your gears fellow Guildies...
User Image
Peter Griffin : "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU"
*soldier boy music plays in background"

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:54 pm
People with absolutely no patience and whom take the game far too seriously than they need to. I sometimes feel like I'm too mellow for the game, but then I think... it's a frickin' video game! Anyone can play however they like, but if it's to the extent your blood is boiling over something that doesn't effect your every day life, you need to go outside.  

Wee Little

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:45 pm
When you ask people if they know a fight and then they end up dying to an easy to avoid mechanic.

When people do not know how to play their class properly.

When people are too lazy to gem or enchant their gear and get mad when you won't take them on your run.

When someone has a 6k+ GS and they only pull 1k dps.. or even pulling that when you're at 80.. that's just fail.

My server still has the a**l jokes.. >___>;

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:38 pm
I'm a very casual player, so I'm not that easily upset. I run many random heroics every day though, so dumb people not doing their job usually freak me out, or ninja looters (yes, even with the new roll system, they still exist).

A good example: A few days ago, I pugged a grp that had 3 guildies who went together. The healer was after some achievement, which we didn't get because the tank kept jumping around with the mob like some rogue gone mad. I'm the clothie, so I'm the one to die in this mess. And because we didn't get the achievement, he refused to ress me, and wants to skip the next boss to get the dungeon over with. Must I mention that I left right away? Gosh, I was mad, and that idiot was even from a raid guild on my own server...  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

LDownTo

OG Tycoon

6,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:35 am
1. Spam in trade chat. By Spam I mean
Join this super awesome guild (Super Elites) We have 1 tab and are looking for all classes. pst ILike2Spam for invite.
Join this super awesome guild (Super Elites) We have 1 tab and are looking for all classes. pst ILike2Spam for invite.

I don't mind the a**l jokes or other pointless trade chat chats.

2. People who take the game too seriously. Not everyone is going to gear or play perfectly, and you don't need to bash someone for minor screw ups. I'm not usually on the receiving end of those comments when they happen, but it does piss me off when people "nerd rage" out and start cursing at someone instead of calmly telling them what they're doing wrong/could do better.

I'll add more later.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:42 am
the 15 minute wait if you leave a dungeon too early. People who harrass you and such due to this.

My group zones into AZ (heroic) and the tank is pulling mobs, then running out. repeatedly. Making them kill us.

In H HoS being yelled at by a tank (on my own server) who apparently wants the mages to single target for higher DPS. It's...... H HoS? You're pulling ten things at once? Why not AoE O.o  

Kayariy

iFaith-Chan

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:35 am
As what others have said....taking the game WAY too serious.

Had some idiot try to duel me at the Argent Tort. while I was doing the "Among the Champions" quest in the process to dueling an NPC. Follows me around distracting me purposely so I mess up then say I fail and I need to learn how to do it.

Well, I wasn't the nicest person when I told him off and he needs to stop playing since he takes the game too serious. Then it was a /ignore. Lol

Also having to be the BEST geared player to do ANYTHING. I actually have a life outside that game so I don't play as much so its tough getting gear. Yet people whine about how bad someone's gear score is. =/

Some days...this game isn't worth the $14.99 I pay for.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:15 pm
Personally, I can't say I don't like it when people like the tank leave, because when my subscription was still going, I had the gear score, and was the top dps in the dungeons, and if I had to leave, for something, whether it be to let my dog out, or to go do arena, or because I didn't feel like doing it, without a word, I would leave. And I personally think the a**l jokes are funny, the other funny thing, is linking thunderfury in trade ^^

What bothers me, is when (I'm not sure if it still does this or not, I don't read patch notes if I'm not subscribed) in a place such as Onyxia's lair, or VoA, or even Sartharion, when the raid leader has it on master loot, and they want the bag, and they don't win, then just offline it, but they don't leave the group, so we are chilling there looking at items we can't get. That's weaksauce 2.0.  

SK Loda

Omnipresent Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

othgan243

Shirtless Hunter

3,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:09 pm
Not much bothers me, and i tolerate the idiots so i can get things done, but gear score pisses me off. i once got kicked from and EoE group after the new dungeon system went live for having 4k gear score(i'm the epitome of casual.) FREAKING 4K GEARSCORE!!!! That gear score didn't even exist when WotLK when live, but i got kicked anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:00 pm

What grinds my gears:

Hearing Chuck Norris beyond the barons chat...

and to top it off... IT'S MY F'N BF WHO STARTS IT!

But he adds to it making me want to kill him more
He adds in Robo Cop, and Murlocs with it...

*shudders* He keeps it up and I think I will break it off with him just for that... and you gotta know that is pretty sad.

Rayna Deja Lokelani

Desirable Werewolf

BlueFlame90

Rich Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:46 am
People who do not know boss fights and refuse to listen to advise when given to them. When I dont know a fight, I at least take the time to look up a vid online before storming into the place and trying to b***h slap the 7 Million HP cleaving boss. We were in ICC (first boss) and the guy was clueless. We explained it in great detail over vent. Guess what? We gave him the vent info and he didnt have vent so we were yelling at this guy while everyone around him was getting impaled, all the while he couldnt hear us. He was still hitting the boss instead of breaking the bone spikes. We wiped. Then he tried to "install vent" and he came back 30 minutes (yes we waited 30 minutes for the guy) and said it was downloading. Vent take 30 seconds, not 30 minutes. I mean really? ICC and you don't have vent?

So that pretty much turned into a rant.
tl;dr version: Inexperienced raiders who just like hitting stuff.

---------

Also those who place toy trains in the most populated areas you can find. No one wants to hear people choo chooing around.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 pm
I hate DPS that don't understand that controlling their threat is part of their job. Generally, if they pull threat off of the tank, they will bash him/her and promptly say "L2 TANK."

The appropriate response to this is, "You can scale your threat down, the tank cannot scale his up past his potential. If you're getting aggro, backoff and let your threat cool down. L2 DPS."  

Voregasm

Hygienic Phantom

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:49 am
..after getting my alt to 80 I have more to add. XD

She's a resto Druid trying to get gear/emblems to get gear via the random dungeon system..
She was around 3.5k when all this happened..

Get into a group someone sees your gs and instantly calls you a n00b without even seeing how you do.
People who freak out when you need a blue from a boss.. sorry but that blue ilvl 200 belt is better then my blue ilvl 175 belt. Why wouldn't I need it if it was better then mine? talk2hand
Ugh; I got into FoS and instantly everyone complained about my gs.. but did I let the group wipe or make them wait after every pull so I could drink? Nope. I used my innervate and mana potions since I'm not going to hold a group back because I'm not in the best gear and only have 17k mana.

Oh then I got into a GDKP ToTC 25 group with a 3.8k gs I showed 5k gold so the leader knew I had buying power and they brought an extra healer just in case I was super fail.
Keep in mind this was my first time in a raid on my Druid.. so on the first fight I was 4th for healing done out of 6 healers. All the other healers had over 5k gs.
After looking at recount and seeing what the other Druid was doing different from me I came in second for heals on the next fight.
Then we ended up wiping on the third boss and people started blaming me! I could see it if a ret pally was out healing me.. but I was doing fine! Funny story on that fight I was actually FIRST on heals.. I wasn't just spamming heals on myself.. I wasn't one of my top three people healed. XD

I guess this was just a rant about people taking gs way to seriously; it's a rough outline.. it just shows that the person has raided and they have decent gear.. bad people can still get gear.
If you want to see how experienced they are, or if their gear is good enough for ___ raid look at wow heroes. =/

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:09 pm
-GS is at the top

-top guild people acting like a douch from gear

-people (mostly my freinds) who bought a kingslayer tittle for 30k then rubs it in my face and says he did something on that fight. So I ask the raid leader and he said that he and a group of his friends paid the top guilds to run them through LK

-My guildies wanting to know why I don't make 1/50 raids

-I usually see a second hand class with other options to do at top dps such as ( I probably am gonna get s**t for saying this)
-warrior, pally, druid, preist, shaman.
I say this becuase
locks
hunters
mages
rogues
don't have other options but dps and yet blizzard nerfs our classes and buff other classes with choices what to do.
(please don't hate on me its just what I think)

-people who kick others out of raids like ICC for low GS and non-playing style

-people who only care about GS

-This is what I did personally
I have some like 5700gs or something i don't really know I don't believe in it and don't use the addon. Anyways, I beat people in ICC heroic 10/25 gear and I still use ToC 25 crafted+wand from there, then people ask why I don't run ICC and no guilds let me in there guilds and mainly its my age (15) and they say are in-experinced in ICC and to young to raid in endgame content. WHEN I HAVE A FARTHER ACHV then them.

-People think wow is hard and just want loot. (sorry to you who do) but, back in vanillia MC took a few months to clear its self then and I loved not being able to carry anyone. Since BC and on everything is getting easier. mabey one or two guilds on the server or faction would be in naxx 40 and now you can pug ICC HARDMODES.

Its just my personal opinion that blizzard is getting to soft on people and then when something like ulduar comes out where s**t was hard in like 4 years (thank god no more people to carry) they nerf it hardcore, even the trash was hard and I was like in love with it. But seriously people complain about things to much. I think you should play the game and beat things and get rewards you desirve. Not being able to 5 man bosses in 10 man raids while people suck on there thumbs.  

Yanzina

Wheezing Prophet

Alanakin

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:17 am
-Gear score. For god sakes, you could have the best gear in the game, and still be a crap player, because all you do is sit there and play. People need to realize that gear score is only half the battle, someone with the skills will make up for gear.

-a**l jokes. Oh yes, Alexstraza never seems to run out of those.

-People who don't understand kill order, and yell at everyone else for their mistakes. A tank dies, they blames heals for not healing, or dps for not attacking the target they were attacking. You're a Paladin, AOE much? If you don't know how to play, there's no one you can blame but yourself. I'm a healer, and more often then not, I've been in a regular (was helping a friend in a few regular instances before 80) and some DPS get's one shotted by something that they pulled, and then blame me. Hello, look at my gear and then blame me because you can't play. Not that gear means a lot, but you know what i mean.

-Gold spammers. 'Nuff said.

-People who assume, just because they've been playing since WoW first came out, they know everything, and correct you and tell you you're wrong, even though you're looking at it or doing it.
"I play a priest."
"Shadow?"
"Yeah."
Means you know nothing about the healing side of things in MOST cases, so GTFO and leave me alone.

-How easy this game has become. It's been touched on, and I have nothing to add...yet  
World of Warcraft

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff