Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply *♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*
um, my book....in progress. feedback pleez!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:32 pm
Prologue

Vivian scanned her limited options.
This was a small pub, with a very small amount of people. Her hands were shaking. She needed something to drink. And soon.

Ben was a few miles away, but she could still clearly read his mind. He was also hunting. Ben was the only other one who understood Vivian.

“Viv. I’m all set. When you’re done, meet me in the basement.”

“ B-Ben, I can’t find anything, I will come as soon as I can. Sorry.”

Vivian was uncontrollably shaking by now, her thirst growing stronger.

She walked up to the bar, sitting down next to an old man. “He shouldn’t be in this pub. He’s too old to be here….” She ordered a martini, knowing she would never drink it. The old man turned to her, but slowly. Vivian, now able to see his features, was disgusted. He had a long, grizzly beard, and he smelled strongly of booze. His overalls were clinging tightly to his massive gut, covered by a white tank top. The tank was stained with all kinds of nasty smelling liquids. He turned up to Vivian, and began to speak.

“Hey there sweet thing, hows about you come with me tonight?”

His words were slurred, and it wouldn’t be hard at all for Vivian to get what she needed.

“Sure mister. Where’s your car?”

They began walking out of the pub, and walked to the man’s car. Vivian got closer to the old man, running her hand up his neck. “This is so gross.” She was now violently grabbing his neck. Giving it a sharp twist to the left, he fell limp in Vivian’s arms. Laying him on the ground, she extended her incisors, digging them into his right wrist. Sucking in at a violent pace, the craving fades, and the jitters subside.

“My God, I need to drink blood more often. I’m on my way Ben.”

She began to run, and with her added super-human speed, she was in The Basement within five minutes.

Vivian and Ben were vampires.

Chapter 1
The Basement

Vivian arrived in The Basement, a cold, dark underground room where vampires were pretty much safe and non-exposed.

Ben walked over to Vivian, slipping his hand in hers. Ben had always loved Vivian, but he just wasn’t sure if she had feelings for him too.

Vivian, in her black corset dress, with her gleaming red eyes and long, milky black hair, was stunning. God, she hoped Ben loved her like she did for him. She always felt so safe and, well, understood. He was whom she trusted with everything, her darkest secrets, her past, and he always listened to her.

Ben, with his amazing features, his shaggy dark hair, subtle, dark maroon eyes, and lean body, was simply beautiful. He felt so comfortable around Vivian, and he loved her infinitely.

Removing a blood red rose from behind his back, Ben extended his hand, giving it to Vivian.

Vivian, surprised by the rose Ben had given her, hugged him. “Thank you so much Ben.” She said, but her words were slightly muffled due to the fact her face was pressed to Ben’s chest.

“You’re welcome Vivian. Anything for you.” Vivian pulled her head from Ben’s chest, now able to see his face. He was smiling at her, and her eyes were feeling watery. It was getting to be daytime, and the sun was coming out. “Lets go sleep Viv.” Ben had said to her. Nodding slightly at Ben, he swept her up into his muscular arms, sitting her on the edge of the bed.

Ben edged over to the corner of brick wall where the bed was wedged. Lying down, Ben pulled Vivian into his arms, carefully laying her head on his chest. Vivian nudged further into Ben’s arms, and they both fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:38 pm
Chapter 2
Hunting

When Ben woke up, Vivian was still nestled on his chest. It was nighttime now, and once again time to hunt. Ben looked down at Vivian; She looked so peaceful, lying there on his chest. He hated to wake her up, but if he didn’t she would get all jittery like she did when she hadn’t had anything to drink in awhile.

“Viv, wake up Hun.” Ben gently shook Vivian, and saw her eyes gently flutter open. “B-Ben?” Vivian asked, slightly confused. “Hey Viv, its me. You ready to hunt for a bit?”

“Sure Ben, just let me change first, ok?”
“Ok Viv. Take your time”

Vivian gently climbed off of Ben, jumping to the ground. She dashed into the bedroom, but having no door on the bedroom, it didn’t do much good. Vivian knew Ben was watching her, and that was just fine by Vivian. Vivian pulled off her corset dress, exposing the giant spider web tattoo she had on her back. She leaned over and grabbed a black tank top and mini-shorts. As soon as she had slipped them on, she dashed out to Ben, and hugged him.

“Vivian, why are you hugging me?” Ben said, a slight chuckle in his voice. “Because you’re the best Ben.” She said, and smiled up at him. “Ok Viv, are you ready to go?”
“Ready when you are Ben.”
Vivian and Ben went out to the car, and drove into town. They decided to split up, so Vivian sadly walked into the boundary forest, and Ben went to the pub.

When Ben got inside, he was surprised. He had never been in the pub before, and there were tons of women. But in his eyes, none of them compared to Vivian. He walked over to a booth, catching a skinny brunette’s eye. “Hey there.” Ben said to the woman. “You wanna come with me tonight?” he asked her, hoping she would say yes. He was extremely thirsty for her blood now, and for her to say no would be a major disappointment.

“Sure, you seem like a nice guy.” She drunkly replied.

“Ok, come with me then.” Ben replied. They walked out of the pub, and down to the beach. He couldn’t believe he was holding her hand; she was very ugly, especially compared to Vivian. He ran his fingers up her neck, and sunk his incisors into the nape of her neck. She started screaming, and Ben slammed his hand over her lipstick-stained mouth. When Ben had had his fill of blood, he laid her on the ground, for he had drained every drop that he could suck out of her.

He dashed back to The Basement; He couldn’t wait to see Vivian again.  

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:39 pm
Chapter 3
The Beach

When Ben arrived in The Basement, Vivian was already there. She somehow always managed to make her kills faster than he ever had.

“Hello Viv. How was your meal?’
“Oh, it was good, a nice easy kill; although I do love a good fight. Hehehe.”

Ben walked over, and hugged Vivian. “I missed you so much Viv.” He said to her. Vivian smiled, hoping he meant what she thought he did. Vivian extended onto her tiptoes, and pecked Ben on the cheek. “I missed you too.”

They decided to go out somewhere, and Vivian picked the beach. Since it was around 11 P.M., the sun was not out, and they could go where they wished. Vivian slipped her black lace bikini under her tank top, and decided to head out with Ben. Who knows, maybe she would get a swim in. it had been months since she last went swimming.

When they arrived at the beach, Vivian slipped off her tank, revealing her deathly pale, lean body. Ben copied and pulled off his shirt, exposing his muscular, marble colored chest. Ben grinned, sprinted over to Vivian, and scooped her up in his arms, and running into the water. Vivian screamed, the water was ice cold. She liked being in Ben’s arms; she loved him, after all.

Ben had trouble letting go of Vivian to throw her into the water. She was so beautiful, and graceful.

“HEY!!” Vivian screamed after she was flung into the water. She ran back to Ben, slamming into him, nearly bringing both of them down into the water. Ben caught her, chuckling slightly. He once again scooped her up, and slowly, leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Vivian leaned up in his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck, still kissing him. Ben pulled back, surprised that Vivian loved him. “Ben, I love you.” Vivian whispered in his ear. “I love you too Viv.”  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:40 pm
Chapter 4
Captured

Vivian, once again on another hunt, had pinned her opponent on the ground and was about to slit his throat. Unlike Ben, she liked to kill her prey before draining them. She brought her knife up to his neck, when a sudden force blew her off of her opponent. A sharp pain raced up through her chest, and everything went blurry, and blacked out.

Chapter 5
Where am I?
Vivian woke up strapped to a cold, metal table. Where the hell am I? Vivian thought. Vivian jerked foreword, only to be slammed back onto the table by the metal restraints on her wrists and ankles. “Hello?” Vivian asked, her voice cracking.

“Why hello there, Vivian.” A voice called out. Vivian snapped her head around, but she couldn’t view whoever was talking to her.

“Who are you, and why am I here?

“You’re here darling,” a tall figure stepped into the room. “Because, you are a vampire. And we have been looking for someone like you for a very, very long time.” He explained, with a hint of venom in his voice.

“We?” Vivian asked. She was now REALLY confused.

“We are the Lavoki clan. And we do experiments on your species.”

“You what?!” Vivian asked, now furious. “Why would you ever do anything like that?  

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:11 pm
I am moving this to the Writer's subforum.  
*♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games