View Results

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:19 pm
So I was reading on IGN how if you pre-order HM: Grand Bazaar you will get a horse plushie, and in the comments someone DARED to say that HM sounded like Farmville. scream eek

Edit: I thought we already had a Grand Bazaar thread, but apparently not. So, I decided to make this a Grand Bazaar thread since I've already started talking about it in here. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:27 pm
I'm now going to hunt that person down and hurt them stare

Kenshi13

Lonely Survivor

8,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:10 pm
You should. Harvest Moon is too awesome to even be in the same sentence as Farmville. eek  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:37 am
That and Harvest Moon was out long before that silly Facebook deal even existed. mad

Skeletons On Parade

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:40 pm
Strawberry Spring
That and Harvest Moon was out long before that silly Facebook deal even existed. mad
A million times this. And Harvest Moon is way more awesome than Farmville. More stuff to do. The Farmville animals are still cute though. I like the piggy. (My cousin plays it alot.)

And I thought it was called Wind Bazzar. It sounded cooler. At least it comes with a free stuffie if you pre-order it (which I probably won't, but whatever).  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:29 am
GrowingDandelion
Strawberry Spring
A million times this. And Harvest Moon is way more awesome than Farmville. More stuff to do. The Farmville animals are still cute though. I like the piggy. (My cousin plays it alot.)

And I thought it was called Wind Bazzar. It sounded cooler. At least it comes with a free stuffie if you pre-order it (which I probably won't, but whatever).

I thought it was Wind Bazaar too, but that's not what IGN says. Wind Bazaar sounds cooler. I want the plushy, but I hate pre-ordering. lol.  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:05 am
eveejoystar
So I was reading on IGN how if you pre-order HM: Grand Bazaar you will get a horse plushie, and in the comments someone DARED to say that HM sounded like Farmville. scream eek

Lets fetch the witch princess on them while stabbing them repeatedly using voodoo dolls twisted  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:29 pm
Fiyori_Takeshi
eveejoystar

Lets fetch the witch princess on them while stabbing them repeatedly using voodoo dolls twisted

xd This literally made me "lol".  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:21 am
eveejoystar
Fiyori_Takeshi
eveejoystar

Glad I can make someone smile xp
But really...what would be worse; having the witch princess after you or having to set free the harvest goddess? Which ever one wins shall be the magical being to wipe out who ever said those words mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:37 am
Fiyori_Takeshi
eveejoystar
Fiyori_Takeshi
eveejoystar

Glad I can make someone smile xp
But really...what would be worse; having the witch princess after you or having to set free the harvest goddess? Which ever one wins shall be the magical being to wipe out who ever said those words mrgreen

I would go with the Witch Princess. lol.  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:53 pm
So, even though I said that I hate preordering stuff, I preordered it. lol. It came in today, and I got my horse plushie. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:39 pm
I'm planing on Marrying either Juris or the Prince^^ what about you guys?  

Dimearl

Gamexrocks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:36 am
Yeah, I might xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:03 pm
Dimearl
I'm planing on Marrying either Juris or the Prince^^ what about you guys?

I was about to ask who Juris was, but I went to Google images and pictures of Ivan popped up; so, that was cleared. lol.
I'm trying to marry Angelo; he's the artist. I'm my second file I'm going to be a boy and try to marry Antoinette or Daisy.
I'm on Summer 1.  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Harvest Moon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers