Welcome to Gaia! ::

TACOS AND COCAINE

Back to Guilds

THE CRAZY RANDOM PLACE Where Bananas Can fly! 

Tags: Tacos, Cocaine, Banana, Cheese, Craziness 

Reply GODS GOOD AND EVIL
So shuvien...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jake Inferni

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:16 am
What happened to the 40 days and 40 nights deal?  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:53 pm
evil How do you know about that!!!!!?  

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Invisibility 100

Jake Inferni

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:23 pm
Shuvien

Your buddy told the whole guild cool  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:59 pm
Jake Inferni
Shuvien

lol oh s**t well i did it for 7 days stop on the 8th day. in the 7 days i read 6 books, ran about 40+ miles, and did every thing i could do to keep busy that did not cost money. one day i took my bike down to the river and hit rocks with a bat for about 4 hours you sould have seen the blisters. on the 7th day my 2 gay friends came up to go to a court thing for the bar fight we got in weeks before. and well they talk me out of my packed. see they both had seperat dates for court and were crashing at my house for about 5 days and on the 8th day they talk me in to playing pokemon. gonk gonk gonk burning_eyes  

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jake Inferni

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:44 pm
Shuvien
Jake Inferni
Shuvien

lol oh s**t well i did it for 7 days stop on the 8th day. in the 7 days i read 6 books, ran about 40+ miles, and did every thing i could do to keep busy that did not cost money. one day i took my bike down to the river and hit rocks with a bat for about 4 hours you sould have seen the blisters. on the 7th day my 2 gay friends came up to go to a court thing for the bar fight we got in weeks before. and well they talk me out of my packed. see they both had seperat dates for court and were crashing at my house for about 5 days and on the 8th day they talk me in to playing pokemon. gonk gonk gonk burning_eyes

Lmao xD
Wow! Haha you can still say you went more without Electronics then most americans :p  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:41 pm
Jake Inferni
Shuvien
Jake Inferni
Shuvien

Lmao xD
Wow! Haha you can still say you went more without Electronics then most americans :p
it is hard to do! do you know how many games of chess i played by my self like 10  

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jake Inferni

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:01 pm
Shuvien
Jake Inferni
Shuvien
Jake Inferni
Shuvien

Lmao xD
it is hard to do! do you know how many games of chess i played by my self like 10

Lawl i would crack at second chess game.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:27 pm
well im already crazzy so i didnt lol  

Shuvien
Captain

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jake Inferni

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:20 am
Shuvien