Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satrevi

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:22 pm
Who here has tried that?  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:31 pm
never tried it. then again ive never been able to meditate. i think its partly cause im ADHD and cant clear my mind of all thoughts. xd oh well  

Obiwan katokey

Carcass of the Saint

5,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:03 pm
Almost every time I attempt to meditate I use an "herbal" assistant. I find it much more relaxing and it gives your mind a sort of prosperous amount of clarity. Kinda like a metaphorical storage bin if you will.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:03 am
Kristian the Traveller
Almost every time I attempt to meditate I use an "herbal" assistant. I find it much more relaxing and it gives your mind a sort of prosperous amount of clarity. Kinda like a metaphorical storage bin if you will.
xd

A metaphorical storage bin. I like that.

See, this is why this is such a funny question to ask. People come up with such intelligent observations but such off the wall comparisons when answering this question stoned.  

Satrevi

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:54 am
I'm usually pretty intense in my thoughts when high.. not sure if that'd help me meditate, but I doubts etts.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:40 am
SuchSweetSadism
I'm usually pretty intense in my thoughts when high.. not sure if that'd help me meditate, but I doubts etts.
it would probably be like playing chess when high then, it helps or everything just goes to hell xD  

Satrevi

Carcass of the Saint

5,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:11 am
Satrevi
Kristian the Traveller
xd

A metaphorical storage bin. I like that.

See, this is why this is such a funny question to ask. People come up with such intelligent observations but such off the wall comparisons when answering this question stoned.

Well I've always thought of the human mind, at least in todays society, when we all have not just our own lives to worry about, bills & such, but have to worry about things that shouldn't concern us(i.e: if a bomb is going to be dropped, etc.. not really that sort of paranoia, but things to that extent). A human mind, today & metaphorically imagined, resembles a very messed up filing cabinet. But when THC is introduced, it's like little French Maids that come in and clean it up, and when coupled with meditation.. the effects are much more severe, in a good way of course. I've always found, and this is my personal opinion & experience, that weed helps me with everything. Be it reading, meditating, writing music, etc. Call me an addict if you will, but I digress: I consider myself to be spiritual from a damn green aid, haha.

At any rate, if anyone smokes down AND meditates, good call. If you do either or and haven't tried this method, I suggest it. It really is great.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:02 pm
Never tried it.

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

roland blaze

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am
damn carcass is pretty deep
as for your question its funny i always smoke b4 i meditate, sometimes keep a joint in my lips and smoke while i meditate until it either goes out or burns my lips then i just zone out in perfect harmony and reach my spirit animal....which is a monitor lizard i found out its pretty trippy when u clear ur mind and u see some odd s**t its cool  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:00 pm
I do it all the time. It's very nice to meditate while your high cause you'll be focused on your body's energy and will be subtle.  

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Satrevi

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:51 pm
heh, weed can help you focus or make it all go to s**t depending on th eperson which i find pretty funy  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:27 pm
roland blaze
damn carcass is pretty deep
as for your question its funny i always smoke b4 i meditate, sometimes keep a joint in my lips and smoke while i meditate until it either goes out or burns my lips then i just zone out in perfect harmony and reach my spirit animal....which is a monitor lizard i found out its pretty trippy when u clear ur mind and u see some odd s**t its cool

Nah, just beyond the notion of open minded, heh.

At any rate, I just got done meditating and found some interesting inspiration regarding writing music. Sadly, I didn't smoke before or whilst, just meditated. However, it was still worth it and it was amazing as per usual. Nonetheless, once I can purchase some more smoke, I will continue my spiritual caress of the grey void; a transcendence into the peripheral.

Hope you all had a decent and baked a** memorial day, if you're in the states.  

Carcass of the Saint

5,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ganja Goods

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:49 pm
I've never tried it that I know of, but I am so used to being high all the time.
It's been awhile since I have last smoked though, so who knows, maybe I will actually GIVE it a try.  
Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games