Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
Gundam AMV of the Week 5/11/10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xepher14
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:07 pm
Well, im back with a new AMV of the Week. This week cuz im too lazy too find a new video, im posting one of my own AMVs. This week we head to A.D. 2307 with my tribute to lock-on Stratos.

Gundam 00~Lock On Tribute AMV (Daybreak's Bell)

Series: Gundam 00
Song: Daybreak's Bell
Artist: L'Arc En Ciel

And on an interesting note, for our portfolio piece in physics, we have to write an article about the physics involved in something we like. oh yeah, you know it. im writing an article on the physics of Mobile Suit Gundam. easy paper too, imean seriously, the gundam series invented its own branch of physics (minovsky physics, the study of minovsky particle interference and other applications)  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:52 pm
i cryed a little when lock-on died. i mean he was trying to remeber his sister mom and dad but in season 2 he has a twin.^^  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

Fr3sh N Fly

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:43 pm
five stars  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:00 pm
Fr3sh N Fly
five stars

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:28 pm
Impulse134
Fr3sh N Fly
five stars

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:19 pm
Winter76
i cryed a little when lock-on died. i mean he was trying to remeber his sister mom and dad but in season 2 he has a twin.^^

yeah, it actually shows Lyle in season one when lockon puts the flowers on his parents and sisters graves. but i didnt like lyle as much cuz he was kind of a double agent, working for katharon behind the scenes, and he was a little more of a jerk and trying to outdo his brother just to prove he was better.  

xepher14
Vice Captain

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:25 pm
xepher14
Winter76

yeah, it actually shows Lyle in season one when lockon puts the flowers on his parents and sisters graves. but i didnt like lyle as much cuz he was kind of a double agent, working for katharon behind the scenes, and he was a little more of a jerk and trying to outdo his brother just to prove he was better.

true  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:35 pm
Love it!  

The Once Fallen Angel
Crew

Mewling Gaian

Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items