Reply Fallout 3
Is it me or ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:11 am
Ok. My stupid game is messing up , and It has a couple of akward glitches. I'll list them , and you guys tell me if these happen to you.

1.)
When I use the experimental M.I.R.V on a Behemoth , It hardly takes any tammage off of it. It's like I never even hurt the b***h.

2.)
When I go to Old Olney , all of the Deathclaws are friendly...

3.)
When I arrive at the G.N.R place , the behemoth is dead , all the Super mutants are dead , and Everyone is dead , But when I approach the Steps , The sounds start playing. Like the fight is still going on and Junk.

4.)
My Enclave soldiers eyes are red....

5.)
My gauss fires invisiable shots...

(( Sorry for the big type ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:21 am
Hmm... I haven't heard of any awkward glitches like those before. None of them have happened to me.

1) I don't have the experimental MIRV so I don't know if my game suffers from that glitch

2) Deathclaws hate my guts still

3) haven't been back to GNR in awhile so I can't say if the battle music still turns on for me

4) I'm sided with the Brotherhood so I usually kill the Enclave pretty quick to not realize that xp

5) I use the Gauss Rifle often but I just assumed some of the invisible shots were because I was using the scope. Do the invisible shots happen to you only when you use the scope? Or VATS or doing whatever?  

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

Melios the Hoplite

10,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:34 pm
nah my game has been glitchin up. Its all the memory that cant save somewhere else. I havnt played in a while so I guess mines is at 16 MB. So yes, its all the excess memory.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:40 am
Scars-of-an-Undead
Hmm... I haven't heard of any awkward glitches like those before. None of them have happened to me.

1) I don't have the experimental MIRV so I don't know if my game suffers from that glitch

2) Deathclaws hate my guts still

3) haven't been back to GNR in awhile so I can't say if the battle music still turns on for me

4) I'm sided with the Brotherhood so I usually kill the Enclave pretty quick to not realize that xp

5) I use the Gauss Rifle often but I just assumed some of the invisible shots were because I was using the scope. Do the invisible shots happen to you only when you use the scope? Or VATS or doing whatever?

For the Gauss ?
Like I only use the scope when there's something bugging me , or When I'm playing around , But When I use ut normally , The shots are invisiable  

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:02 am
Every now and again, when running around in the Wasteland, I'd run into a group of two friendly Enclave power armor users. I could go and talk to them and everything. As for the things you've said, I really have no idea. A friend of mine claims that he can go into Old Olney and not get attacked by Deathclaws, but I've never seen it happen in my game.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:16 pm
Either way, its nothing to have a fuss over about. So they missed a couple glitches. Fallout is a very **BIG** game. So why does it matter anyway? Friendly Deathclaws and Enclave? Thats totally kickin'. The Gauss thing happens to be every now and then but I dont find it very annoying because I just like playing with the carcass after words.  

Melios the Hoplite

10,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:45 am
Melios the Hoplite
Either way, its nothing to have a fuss over about. So they missed a couple glitches. Fallout is a very **BIG** game. So why does it matter anyway? Friendly Deathclaws and Enclave? Thats totally kickin'. The Gauss thing happens to be every now and then but I dont find it very annoying because I just like playing with the carcass after words.

I was'nt fussing about it. I was judt wondering is all. I actually love the game to deatl lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:31 am
i have flying death claw issues  

Knight Ridley

Little Hatsuko

Romantic Flatterer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:35 pm
The same thing happened to me, with the same rifle and the Laser Pistol. I've only run across this problem with the energy weapons and I'm not precisely sure why- I usually just reload and it fixes itself. Sometimes the bullets are invisible and the enemies take no damage and sometimes they do.

I encountered a particular glitch once that actually, really sucked.

THIS CONTAINS A SLIGHT SPOILER:

Okay, once you find your dad and the quest: Waters of Life has been activated, around Megaton you should get a radio-broadcast beacon from Amada in Vault 101. Once you get this beacon, do NOT start any excess Broken Steel add-ons. I made the mistake of traveling to Point Lookout after I got this beacon, and your supposed to be able to enter the Vault once it's activated, but I was unable to do so.

I read up online, that if you do this there is no way to reenter that Vault. So once you receive the beacon, it's best to go straight to Vault 101 immediately, otherwise you can risk losing out on the quest and a follower- all together. In some instances I heard starting up "The Pitt" can fix it, but that is only if the quest "Waters of Life" has not been completed.  
Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games